Sew yew think yew can due bet her?

AJAY

Registered
Oh Kay, sew Eye went four a ride yesterday, because it was sort of nice and Eye new that the whether was just going two bee awe full too day (witch it is).

It was pretty colt out side, butt it was Stihl worth riding. Their was ice on the lakes. Their whir a lot of leaves on the rode, sew Eye had two bee extra care full sew Eye did knot crash.

Any weigh, it was grate two bee on to weals a gan, since it had bin a long thyme. The bike ran grate and felt power full.

Too day it is reigning, butt not sew colt. Eye wood knot want two ride my bike inn whether like this.

Wow. This poast was challenge Ing to right. Eye red the dictionary oft ten and used the intern et. too be Shure that eech word Eye yews is a reel word. Oh Kay, sum of the words err proper names and knot awl the words fit perfect lea. Some lie cents with Grahm her hasp bin yews due. Sea iff yew can due bet Tyr.

Fowles in the frith,
The fisshes in the flood,
And I mon waxe wood
Much sorwe I walke with
For beste of boon and blood:beerchug:

Remember in the last post when I wrote, Just make your point and dont worry about the grammar.

I think maybe you took me a little to literal.

Have fun brother. It hurt my head to read your post and I bet it did take some time and effort to write that :laugh:

Thesis estrange kind away two discus topical try fissure though. May bee ewe no sum udder meth hood force sum udder deaf end dents two estate there is shoes. Eye done know. Butt Shirley the is shoes must beard.
Eye four one amour calm mitted, butt eyemist ad mitt fee ling egypt me, an my clause a route as a result.
Bee pre paired... enzyme a game calm pet it tore.
Yore tern...
:laugh:
:beerchug:

Eh, Jay... cop pin ow tall ready?? Ewe bee gun right ting, ann now ewe cop doubt?
Calm on... lez letter rip!! Ewe true downy challenge... baa kit up!!!!!!!!!!

:rulez:

(Maybe these need translations as footnotes:

Ajay... coppin' out already?? You begun writing, and now you copped out?
Come on... lets let 'er rip!! You threw down a challenge... back it up!!!!!!!!!!)

Eh, Jay... cop pin ow tall ready?? Ewe bee gun right ting, ann now ewe cop doubt?
Calm on... lez letter rip!! Ewe true downy challenge... baa kit up!!!!!!!!!!

:rulez:

(Maybe these need translations as footnotes:

Ajay... coppin' out already?? You begun writing, and now you copped out?
Come on... lets let 'er rip!! You threw down a challenge... back it up!!!!!!!!!!)
Eye am sore ee, Phil Moor, butt yew our two gut four Meah. Eye Kant dew this without a diction Airy and Ann encyclopedia, and you're other post heard my ice!

Oh kay, eh jay... Under stud. May be ann udder thyme, ahh me go!! Eye don mine go in under feet ted.
:laugh:

:beerchug:

Ok, Ajay... Understood. Maybe another time, amigo!! I dont mind going undefeated!!

ok... my head hurts...soon as i start reading it ....scroll....lol

Back