other forums

Nope. Just this one. Reason? Simple! I dont get disrespected for being a female here. Also, the knowledge here is vast so I have never needed to stray.:thumbsup:

I dont belong to any other forums, i do look in on an ATV forum my freind belongs to, got some real smart-a$$ guys over there, great laughs

Member of 42 forums...active in three...having fun in only one!

Hey, did anyone say COOKIES????

Busanation don't go there unless I'm hom don't supprt mobile well.
Moddedmustangs. There's a million azzhats and a couple good dudes there.
Posted via Mobile Device

There's a million azzhats and a couple good dudes there.

I got nothing for you, tm. I'm banned from 41 websites. Count NotMuchStangModding and his other website as part of that banned list. Azzhats could not comprehend what that 02 signal was doing to their car. I had a lot of fun there while I clocked them down for the count.

They more or less were trying to shut down the CEL (check engine light) in the dash. Azz if you can shut down the TRE's locked-6 on your bike. You have the same confusion of FI with the car crowd as you do the bike crowd. The bike and car pretty much mimic each other in the 0 to 5v count.

Why is it my problem they cannot :rulez: comprehend WATT the 3wV is. It says it there in one sentence. :laugh: I will bet, I go back there in 10 years, the same thing is going on trying to shut down the 6-locked dash for cash... :rofl:

just tell them you "yank" the bulb out.. :rofl: (can not count the number of times I have seen that done)

I got nothing for you, tm. I'm banned from 41 websites. Count NotMuchStangModding and his other website as part of that banned list. Azzhats could not comprehend what that 02 signal was doing to their car. I had a lot of fun there while I clocked them down for the count.

They more or less were trying to shut down the CEL (check engine light) in the dash. Azz if you can shut down the TRE's locked-6 on your bike. You have the same confusion of FI with the car crowd as you do the bike crowd. The bike and car pretty much mimic each other in the 0 to 5v count.

Why is it my problem they cannot :rulez: comprehend WATT the 3wV is. It says it there in one sentence. :laugh: I will bet, I go back there in 10 years, the same thing is going on trying to shut down the 6-locked dash for cash... :rofl:

I'm guessing your talking about the rear 02's? Just buy a tuner and turn them off. I can see why they banned you so they wouldn't have to read your lifes study into resistance.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back