Operation Cookie Hijack in effect

Lycan

Emerging from slumber...
Donating Member
Registered
Ok folks...some of you are feeling a little out of sorts by NOT being included in the cookie jar club.....

Hijack the cookies!

Watch out Dr E, my minion are planning an attack...there will be a price on the "jar"...

Thats is all:whistle:

cookiemonster.jpg

Hey Lycan, Friends say I remind them of Bill Nighy as "Viktor" in "Underword."
hence my nickname of "Vamp." Maybe we should meet:whistle::laugh::beerchug:

underworldviktor.jpg

Hey Lycan, Friends say I remind them of Bill Nighy as "Viktor" in "Underword."
hence my nickname of "Vamp." Maybe we should meet:whistle::laugh::beerchug:

Cool! Then I shall slice you in 2....and eat some cookies...:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Cool! Then I shall slice you in 2....and eat some cookies...:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Excellent, "To be dead, really dead, must be glorious!" -Dracula
Then there's my age, 2 1/2 months I'll be 70, but everyone thinks i'm
about 50. (crazy people never look their age)

Ok folks...some of you are feeling a little out of sorts by NOT being included in the cookie jar club.....

Hijack the cookies!

Watch out Dr E, my minion are planning an attack...there will be a price on the "jar"...

:rofl::rofl::rofl: There is no need for espionage or violence simply have add more cookie jars .... send them to different people to circulate them faster.:laugh:

Are you saying that you are requiring more cookie jars? Or??? Are you willing to start a second jar to add the ability of building the the recipe book at the end of 2010 that is going to rock the foundations of the motorcycling world to its core!!!

We can start a second jar if there is enough interest.

Cookie hijacking is not required if we can get enough interest.

There are so many folks here who have such great cookies residing in their home looking for a new place to bring warmth and happiness...

PM me if we need to do this and lets talk...

My wife's Mom and Grandmother are here at my house this weekend; they get together one weekend and bake cookies with my daughter. So, I'm naturally happy because I'm gonna get to be the official taste tester. So, I get home, and ask my wife after dinner where the cookies are, and she then tells me that she's hid them from me and won't tell me where they are. Her grandmother says that SHE"ll get them for me, but my wife says, "it's ok, I'll get them for him"...I proceed to tell her Grandmother that's BS, because I know my wife is gonna try and keep them hidden from me (Grandmom doesn't believe me)...

So, I start looking around and can't find them. She says she won't tell me, but she'll go get me a few...they are cold...think they are in garage...now just waiting for her to go to bed...:laugh:

I know...(somebody pull my man card)!

Skydivr...that is just so wrong in so many ways. A man denied cookies by his family on a Friday night...:40__s:

My parents used to hide XMas presents in the trunk of the Oldsmobile. I would look there. Just tell her you are going to get the tank filled up.

Hijack the cookies!

Oh no you don't!!! This cookie jar has LoJack!!

the lo-jack will be in the bottom of the closest and deepest lake before anyone suspects the cookies have been stolen....

Lycan knows people in high...errr...low places...

:laugh::laugh::laugh:You ARE correct love...:laugh:

Back