My new tatts

Liltroy

Donating Member
Registered
ok, so I actually got them a few months ago but just now felt like sharing:laugh:

IMAG0047.jpg

IMAG0049.jpg

I thought that beking may have frustrated you to the point of destruction :laugh:

If you have never been, it's a blast! Look forward to seeing you there, maybe we can Bash together. Be interesting to see how many beking's show up:whistle:

I went to the spring bash this year but didnt stay all night since it was just 30 minutes from home. Only got to meet a few people, including Don(rip). but didnt make it to the fall bash due to marital issues. Almost brought a stripper but wifey and I started talking again right before the bash so that got cancelled:laugh:

yep. can you actually read them? You'd be the first:lol:

Shaya and erin?

Takes a lil time to pack all that black. You get all 3 done in same session?

I got my sons name running down my bicep.
Posted via Mobile Device

Shaya and erin?

Takes a lil time to pack all that black. You get all 3 done in same session?

I got my sons name running down my bicep.
Posted via Mobile Device

yep,Shaya and Erin are my girls! I got a buddy that freelances. After giving 50% to the parlor for 10 years, he said screw it and set up shop at his house. He did all three for $80.Yep, all 3 at once. I was up till 4am getting done.
I gotta go back and get some touchups on the names though. I didnt keep em moist and a couple scabs pulled out ink in a few spots.:rulez:

Last edited:
Back