Riding in 12 degrees ?

DREW

Donating Member
Registered
Which one of you maniacs was out this morning at 5:00 am on I-55 in East St louis. I saw a Busa on the Poplar Street Bridge and thought it had to be a member ! 12 degrees !!! You crazy Man !! :bowdown:

My wife passed a bike this morning and gave me a call, ( 14 Degrees ) ask me why I wasnt riding my bike and saving gas if that guy could do it. She then told me too man up. ( She was kidding )

Wait till I get home, Im gonna man up all -right :whistle:

My wife passed a bike this morning and gave me a call, ( 14 Degrees ) ask me why I wasnt riding my bike and saving gas if that guy could do it. She then told me too man up. ( She was kidding )

Wait till I get home, Im gonna man up all -right :whistle:

Haha...

:rofl:

Wouldn't do it now...but a few years ago :whistle:

Coincidentally was 12 degrees out...we had 3 bikes and everyone was double up.

Every time I would breath it would instantly fog and freeze and put another layer of ice on the face shield

Had to stop by the house after a while and let the ice melt off the face shields

Busapilot08 and Myself rode to Eureka Springs for a meet n greet one year, 2 1/2 hrs, It was 36 degree's with patches of Fog in areas.

Call me what you will, I wont be doing that again.

Busapilot08 and Myself rode to Eureka Springs for a meet n greet one year, 2 1/2 hrs, It was 36 degree's with patches of Fog in areas.

Call me what you will, I wont be doing that again.

Well we enjoyed having you there. :laugh:

As close as I have come is 16 degrees, ride to work as long as there is no rain in the forecast

Back