It dont get much more stupid

ditchdr

Registered
A local competor of mine, ( wanted me to join up with him, glad I didnt), who does a decent amount of work got sent to jail a few days ago..

Seems he was not getting as much business as he wanted so he felt he would sell weed to supplment his off season income.. I understand we are in the "green industry" but I think he took it to far..

Now for the best part,, how does out hero here get his supply? Trough the US postal service. Thats right folks the mail man brings him his dope..

Seems the DEA found out about a shipment (50 pounds) and followed the package from New Mexico, to him.. a DEA agent dressed up as the mail man delivered it. 30 seconds later his house was overcome with men in black PJ's. All of his stuff i gone, as in all his lawn equipment and so on., as well as the new house he got last year..

Moral,, if your gonna deal drugs dont have the goverment deliver it

He was not much of one,, but I might be able to take some of his accounts.. He did a lot of trailer parks.. I just dont want to put my equipment in lawns where people dont care.. Nothing like hitting beer bottles and dog chains to mess up a good blade.

Had a guy get off on having ecstasy pills delivered via USPS. They went in and busted him before he opened the package. Seems he wasn't liable because they couldn't prove he knew the contents.

Well, he's up against a federal case with that, "Interstate transportation" it's called. Knew a guy some years back that got busted having methamphetamine shipped in from Texas on the USPS. Gave him 25 years fed time for his troubles.

What is worse is all the tax dollars that went toward paying the agents conducting the investigation, putting this guy on trial and then keeping him in prison.

What is worse is all the tax dollars that went toward paying the agents conducting the investigation, putting this guy on trial and then keeping him in prison.

Yeah...lets just not investigate them and let them deal all the drugs they want....dont make me come down there and beat you...:laugh::laugh:

Hey, lighten up! He was buying the weed for his own use! :whistle:

50 pounds of weed is a tidy pile! The lawn business in your area must pay pretty well? ???

Hey, it was just WEED ................

That man was just exercising his right to free enterprise. :rulez:

Where's Johnny Cochrane(RIP) when you need him? That man's right have been violated....

:whistle:

Well when the gov puts his stuff up for auction you can get a good deal on his equipement and expand your business!!! I guess sending him a Thank You card would be a little harsh! :laugh:

Back