Picked up a couple of new toys today

G-Rom

Registered
Just so there is no confusion I do not own them. I merely get to pick them up and hopefully drive one to our Toys for Tots cruise this Saturday. They belong to my boss/business.
TwinTwinTurbos2.jpg

TwinTwinTurbos.jpg

They are both Twin Turbo builds. Both cars are full weight and are making about 1200rwhp on pump gas. The yellow car makes 1600+ on the C16 tune. We are probably going to get the blue one tuned for E85 and it should make around 1500rwhp.

Need another driver? I think I could find the time to drive down for the tots... :thumbsup:

sweet. Hennessey kits or other?
Posted via Mobile Device

The yellow one was built by Jason Heffner in Fla. He is currently working on Lambos, Ford GT's and Audi R8's. He held the record for worlds fastest Viper for a while. The Blue one was built by Underground Racing here in NC. He has some pretty sick builds as well. He has had a bunch of his cars on Pass Time. He had the twin turbo Lambo on one episode.

ooh... If your boss lets you drive one you HAVE to get pics!!!!!!!

I will have plenty of pics. We are trying to get one of our friends to come out with us to take pics. He takes some really good shots especially while rolling. As of right now, weather permitting, we should have 5 or 6 Vipers cruising to the event together.

The yellow one was built by Jason Heffner in Fla. He is currently working on Lambos, Ford GT's and Audi R8's. He held the record for worlds fastest Viper for a while. The Blue one was built by Underground Racing here in NC. He has some pretty sick builds as well. He has had a bunch of his cars on Pass Time. He had the twin turbo Lambo on one episode.

Cool. I thought henessey had the record with a tt at 7something? Or you mean top speed? Either way I'd sell my soul for the yellow one. My old bike was viper yellow.
Posted via Mobile Device

Cool. I thought henessey had the record with a tt at 7something? Or you mean top speed? Either way I'd sell my soul for the yellow one. My old bike was viper yellow.
Posted via Mobile Device

Don't know what the record is now. I wrote he HAD it for a while. I know that Underground and Henessey both held the record as well. 1/4 mile times that is. Also I am talking full weight, 6 speed, IRS cars.

We are not hiring right now. Besides most of my friends have called dibs on any positions that open up.:rofl:

Tommy,
Bring the Stang. I do not have own a car, only the Busa. The Vipers are Jeff's. I get to drive one as a perk of the job.

Back