if it was legal

beking

Registered
this has been going through my warped mind for awhile, if pot was made legal would you partake? back in the 80's when i lived in s.c. and still played in 3 basketball leagues, and 3 softball leagues and smoked it morning noon and night and loved it, i don't think i would do it again but it would be hard to pass up.

No, wouldn't partake. My dad was a Capt doctor USNavy on Pacific WW2. Became an
addict. The same addiction that Howard Hughes had, shooting up Codeine. chasing
with Doriden, many variations, booze etc. He lost his family, medical license. So I'm
very anti-drug. Do make a lotta drug jokes, however:laugh:

Man, you are a brute for punishment. keep em comeing this is going to be a good one.

H R Puff n stuff :laugh:

141575373_d6b69173c6_m.jpg

No by the way, and if crack was made legal tomorrow I wouldn't smoke that either :laugh:

I have better uses for capital than watching it go up in smoke.

Pot in some states is practically legal. Go see a doctor and complain of cronic headaches or some such thing and you get a script for medical use. My brother lives in a little hippie/tourist town in the mountains outside of Boulder. He told me last night there are 3 medical "Head" shops in a town with about 5000 pop. Poor street dealer doesnt stand a chance. :laugh:

The fact that its illegal doesnt really stop anyone, If you want to do it your going to do it anyway.

I did when I was younger but really have no desire to do it again. Legal or Illegal.

NO Thanks. I had a close friend in College that was ranked 3rd in the state in Tennis. He started smoking & 6 months later didn't know which end of the raquet to pick up.

I have better things to do than end up acting like an idiot. I do that enough on my own.

I don't smoke or drink either. Just don't see the need. Guess that makes me boring.

NO Thanks. I had a close friend in College that was ranked 3rd in the state in Tennis. He started smoking & 6 months later didn't know which end of the raquet to pick up.

Then the day it becomes legal, I want some of what he was smoking......
I jest, but seriously if he was that bad if it hadn't been pot, it would have been something else.
Marijuana is not as harmful or addictive as several chemicals which are perfectly legal (alchohol, nicotine, caffiene) and barely regulated, and lets not get started on prescription drugs. The ONLY reason pot is a Schedule 1 drug is because the government doesn't want to lose revenue on the drugs it taxes which pot would replace.
I don't smoke anymore, haven't in years, but would blaze up a fattie or pack the bowl with some Humboldt County green the moment it was legalized.

ok my input...

how often do you see in the headlines about people being killed by drunk drivers...ALOT

how often do you see someone killed by someone that just smoked a joint...NEVER (well maybe 1 or 2)

and yes its a goverment thing why its not legalized...they make more money with it being illegal...

Back