2. internat. hayabusa-megameeting 2010

99er-haya

Registered
... 11th -13th june 2010 ... the hayabusaclubholland.nl and the hayabusaclubbelgie.be invite all friends and hayabusadrivers to the 2. internat. megameeting in the westerwald (close to the ring) in germany;

look at the trailers from the 1. internat. meeting ...

our friend jowi produced these overviews; have fun and stay with us in 2010 ...

ulli :please:

Last edited by a moderator:
:welcome:Ya.... first :welcome:

Would LOVE to do that. Given the cost of shipping the bike. It may happen the year i up grade to a gen 2 . ship over...... ride for a month or so ..... sell and fly home......
Road in Europe look awesome..

party looks fun too.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
best road conditions,
! mostly ! no speed limits,
awesome parties,

sorry ... extraordinary costs for shipping etc. ...

for example:
this year 30 french hayabusadrivers travelled from perpignon in the south to the eifel/westerwald about 1200 km / one way, to take part at the meeting for 3 hours, then driving home again ...
heavy rain and speedlimit in france (120 km/h) ...

other friends came over from finland (1700 km), from greece (2500 km), from uk (800 km), from spain (1300 km) ... one way ! ...

you are so welcome ...

ulli :thumbsup:

ok, so I'm definitely interested in this and if I can work out the logistics I'm coming :thumbsup:

A few questions, well one main one... are there places there that will rent bikes? I dont have to have a busa (though that would be great) but feel that I need to have a bike to hit the local roads. I have one of my best friends over near Frankfurt so he'll probably tag along with me (also would need a bike). Any insight on that part would be great....

oh yeah any Marriott hotels semi close to the area :whistle:

I have a boat...anyone wanna ride along~?~

Maybe my enclosed trailer will float if hooked up behind the boat :whistle:

Looks like a cool event, would love to be able to attent~!!~

I'm supposed to be going over around then to see my best friend, so this might work out nicely. Would be cool if a few folks went, heck even if its just renting a car and driving still would be cool to see everything and participate :beerchug:

ok, so I'm definitely interested in this and if I can work out the logistics I'm coming :thumbsup:

A few questions, well one main one... are there places there that will rent bikes? I dont have to have a busa (though that would be great) but feel that I need to have a bike to hit the local roads. I have one of my best friends over near Frankfurt so he'll probably tag along with me (also would need a bike). Any insight on that part would be great....

oh yeah any Marriott hotels semi close to the area :whistle:

Hallo Zukracer,
here you get more information German Hayabusaclub

See you in Germany

Press the button for the translation into English

works right up til you get to this page after the first rules page
Hayabusaclub e.V.

thats all german all the time from what I can tell :( I guessed my way through it but its giving me an error that I cant figure out.

Oh well, we have time :thumbsup:

sounds fun, thanks for the invite, just how much would it cost to get over there with bike i wonder...????

Back