A first hand account...thru the lens...

We laugh about it, and I just about held back on the comment, but I just can't imagine what those fellas go through on a day to day basis. Some very telling photos. The fight holes tells you how great their sleeping arrangements are.

We laugh about it, and I just about held back on the comment, but I just can't imagine what those fellas go through on a day to day basis. Some very telling photos. The fight holes tells you how great their sleeping arrangements are.

It is telling..and if you look the guy beside Mr. New York looks like he just jumped up outta his cot or hole or where ever he was sleeping at cause he's just got his tennis shoes on. It wont be long and I'll be able to take my turn and let Mr. New York come home....with his pink underwear:laugh:

It's a real shame we are still at war and sending young men and women to their deaths for nothing now. :bowdown: to those who are making a sacrifice to help others try to be free.

Thanks for sharing. Some great photos. Heartbreaking to see children playing in prison because that's where there mother is.

Thanks for sharing. Some great photos. Heartbreaking to see children playing in prison because that's where there mother is.

That one was kinda hard to grab ahold of. It doesnt seem to make sense to me that a child should be raised in prison because thats where the mother is. You would think they would turn the child over to the father or some family somewhere.???

Back