Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

jsjdjn

Registered
Anyone getting the game tonight? The Call of Duty Franchise is the only Video Game I play. I will be going to Launch Night party in a few. The game looks awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
This looks great. Played the 1st two COD's to death, then sorta got away from it
Luv the combat flight sims. But this looks super

I seen kids camping out next to gamestops here in town throughout the rest of the night I guess...its storming outside too....I thought they were givin away free Poo C or something

I'm going to a countdown party at best buy here! Wish they released the game at midnight eastern time :p It's alright though, I don't work again till Wed @ 9am :p Got plenty of time to binge on this game

man, my dad just called me from gamestop..
he went to the realese for my 12yo nephew...school night.

i may be the only video gamer that didnt go pick it up 2night...
wasnt thinking about getting it. UNTIL i logged on the xbox had like 20friends all playing MW2 and im SOL this wifey cracks!!

I'm still trying to beat the first World at War......

for the third time~!~ :whistle:

Gotta love prestige mode

Lurch is taking my daughter to pick up her pre-ordered copy this afternoon.

I will get mine this afternoon. I'm just getting it to hold me over until Battlefield Bad Company 2 comes out.

i just picked it up on my way back from my morning ride. i haven't played it as of yet but the previews look real good.

Last edited:
i will get it...mabey not this week.. know freinds that went to get it at midnight last night from a pre order

I went at midnight last night. There were approx. 400 people in a line around the parking lot. I was about 30 from the end by the time I got there. I think it is the best game I have ever played! The graphics are absolutely awesome and game play is very realistic. I was expecting a slight improvement from MW1 however the difference in MW2 is huge! So much more in options for weapons, perks, etc.... There is even a stationary auto gun that you can deploy. You can call in Harrier jets that hover and kill people with their rail guns, call in Cobra attack hellicopters, evoke a C130, call in a Predator guided missle strike. So much more and I can continue to babble I probably should go to bed :thumbsup: I am K1NeT1C Busajon on Xbox Live.

played a little today and this game is real good! i highly recommend this game if you like cod4.

Back