Happy Birthday Marines!

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Happy Birthday -
Here's health to you and to our Corps...

Semper Fidelis yaw'll; For those of you who can, drink one for me... my beer day isn't until the 13th!

Oh, and a very special Birthday shout out to Vinny and Amy on thier first Birthday as Husband and Wife!

Oh, and as an OBTW:
In case I don't get the chance to post up tomorrow; thank you to all veterans for your service and sacrifice. I thank you all for helping to make and keep my family safe.

Please, everyone. Today find a Marine and wish them Happy Birthday.

Tomorrow, find a veteran and tell them thanks.

I remember my beer day last year. 2 cans of guiness. i had trouble getting back to my can.

A birthday shot from 14 years ago, and one from today!

youngin.jpeg

cheesey.jpeg

Geez...you looked like you were just a baby. Thank you for your service young man!

Happy Birthday Marines (including my honey bunny Lurch).

Thank you all for your service!

Geez...you looked like you were just a baby. Thank you for your service young man!

Happy Birthday Marines (including my honey bunny Lurch).

Thank you all for your service!

Thanks, not quite a baby though - ask kevin about that star on the good cookie!

Give him a Birthday hug for me - and tell him Semper Fi!

Thanks, not quite a baby though - ask kevin about that star on the good cookie!

Give him a Birthday hug for me - and tell him Semper Fi!

Allright...how about baby-faced. :)

I will give him a hug from you and a smooch from me. Take care over there!

You do get to wear your good cookie still correct? That is an officer to look WAY up to. Mustangs are real Marine Corps officers in my book. They did it the hard way.

Happy Birthday to all Marines past and present. I thank all of you for your service and for being my brothers and sisters.

Semper Fidelis

Happy Birthday -
Here's health to you and to our Corps...

Semper Fidelis yaw'll; For those of you who can, drink one for me... my beer day isn't until the 13th!

Oh, and a very special Birthday shout out to Vinny and Amy on thier first Birthday as Husband and Wife!

Oh, and as an OBTW:
In case I don't get the chance to post up tomorrow; thank you to all veterans for your service and sacrifice. I thank you all for helping to make and keep my family safe.

Please, everyone. Today find a Marine and wish them Happy Birthday.

Tomorrow, find a veteran and tell them thanks.

Thank You Shawn for all of your sacrifices that you are making for all of us ! :please:

Happy birthday to all our Marines. Can't wait till your home safe Shawn, Thanks for your service!:beerchug:

Back