atv forum?

what's the problem with it, alot of people own atv's too and might be able to help. I have a '03 recon (trx250), used to have a raptor.

I have 4 wheelers , what's the issue. ???

DSCF0913.JPG

wont crank. hear a click like solenoid. the solenoid is under the seat. i tried to jump it like on a old car nothing. ran a hot wire straight from battery and touched starter and it didnt turn.

wont crank. hear a click like solenoid. the solenoid is under the seat. i tried to jump it like on a old car nothing. ran a hot wire straight from battery and touched starter and it didnt turn.

The bendix part of the starter needs to be rebuilt.

If you ran 12v to the starter and it didnt turn over it needs replaced. Either the bendix as stated or the brushes. Check servicehonda.com for a price.

sounds dumb, but try hooking up a 12-v charger to it on the lowest setting completly overnight, then try it. It sounds alot like my situation I had with mine after not runnin all winter.

Is the battery is fully charged, Been sitting long, it could be a ton of things, starter stuck, motor locked, bad starter, not enough crank amps/old battery, bad connections ect. need more info.???

dunno. its sound like it has a full charge. its not mine so i cant do too much. we dropped it off yesterday. i think it was the starter.

Back