Attitude adjustment

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
ATTENTION: Before you read this, please be aware this was done as a joke. The board is not being shut down. Cap left his computer logged on to the .org in his office with me in his house= big mistake :laugh: . Once again, what follows below is a practical joke, I hope you enjoy it as I will probably pay dearly at some future point in time :lol: .

semi

As I have watched all of the activities this weekend, I have realized that having to do all of the work required to keep this forum up and running just isn't worth it. I have done the best job I know how and have made a few good friends but receive abuse on a daily basis. You know what, I am done with this bunch of crap and am going to shut the board down at the end of the month. So get your pm's sent, get the addresses you need from your friends, and trade phone numbers. I just wanted everyone to know so that I don't have to listen to all the complaints after it happens.

To the people I actually like and appreciate, I will be in contact with you and let you know the address to the new forum which will be on an invite-only basis. It's time I started living the .org instead of having to babysit. I am ready to have some fun too! Thank you to those that have made this a once-in-a-lifetime experience. I hope you all have a great life.

Thank you,
CAp

Last edited by a moderator:
::11 Very, very sad news. I use the org as a place of inspiration. Not to mention before I came here I had very few friends. Now I can say I have made many.

I'm sorry that some have spoiled it for others. But I will not begin to understand how challenging & frustrating it must be to run a site of this size.

I will just say thank you for everything Captain and I hope you are able to embrace what you are looking for in the near future.

Very sorry to read this, but you're the boss. Wish you well, and I'm grateful for
the fun I've has on this great site. If anyone wants to keep in touch, with the
worlds oldest sportbiker, I'm at PSMcLennan@aol.com. Thanks for putting up
with my wacko humor.
-Phil

Sorry to hear that you want to do that Brother...I think that the good here far out ways the bad. Just recently it seems that things were getting better and it would be a shame to give up on all that hard work that has been done to get where we are today.

After being on the inside for a short time, and seeing what goes on behind the scene, I can understand how you feel. Very sorry to hear.

After reading this...it is a sad day...not the end of the world, but what a great place it is.
Thank you for what you have done so far.

What about Don's killers trial? How will we continue to be able to show support for him & get updates?
And the Bash's.....does this mean there will no longer be any Bash's? I was so looking forward to the Spring 2010 Bash. Not to mention Stampede II

Maybe in order for those w/ the poor attitudes, and to teach a general lesson to all, you can shut her down for a month or something. Maybe that will weed away the bad seeds. But PLEASE....not for good Doug. What can we do to help? Seriously?

Man, this is a major bummer. I've met nothing but great people from this board. I'm sorry that this has to happen. I don't even know what to say. A big thank you goes out to all those who have been nothing but nice to both myself personally and the others of the .org:beerchug: I'd also like to say thanks to those who have caused whatever it is that is going on. There will never be another site like this...it's unfortunate to say the least. I've got my fingers crossed on receiving an invite to the new .org though:please:

Oh well, there's always seppuku

Old Busa riders never die,
they just fade away.
I now pour injector cleaner on my keyboard
and just fade away.

Last edited:
Dayum what the heck did I miss?

I sure hope I get invited I reallly hate to see this happen have met several nice people here and hate to see that lost. At the end of the day, there is so much more good than bad happening here...

Wow,

This is a shocker man.

If there is a way to get into a private board invite, I would greatly appreciate it.

zacheryjp@gmail.com

The reason I found this board and have my 08 busa is because of Kevin Varner.:thumbsup:

I know in everything there are dynamics and things that will never be tamed and or controlled but is there a way to sell the board. I hate to mention that,

I have seen other forums go to peaces when a major company comes in and just throws money around and such.

Captian I know you have your reasons and I'll probably never know them but you gotta do what you gotta do.

If I can help in any way.

Please don't hesitate to email me.

If you need funds and such for another project. LMK

This is not good news. This is the only forum I am a part of. I keep hoping that one day I will be able to get to one of the Bashes or the Stampede. I have missed whatever was going on and sad to hear this. I could only hope that I would be fortunate enough to recieve an invitation to the new site.

:wtf:

I joined the ORG before I even had a bike to try and learn a little about it, Since then I got my Misty and have learned ohhhhh so much from the members on here.

I have only run into a couple A-Holes on here but they were quickly Banned and were never heard from again, By me that is, Cap ( Doug ) I can only imagine the crap you have to put up with from some of the losers I see come and go on here. Moderators that goes for you too. I think you have created a great Board here and I am truly sorry to see it go.

I hope I am on your list to be invited to the new Board, If so you can count on me to be there, If not, I have enjoyed this board and thankyou for the time I shared with the group. I know I wouldnt have had the oppurtunity to meet the people I have without the help of the ORG.

Some of us were just starting here. SOO much good info and help from others. Try to reconsider. But if you cannot, I would understand.

anybody in NC, gromano129@yahoo.com, feel free to take my email and let me know when you are gonna ride. Thanks to all who have answered questions that I have posted.

I hope invites go to those of us who have never caused any drama. I use this site as my wind down time after work, and my resource guide. I would hate to see it go.
That is all...

Last edited:
Back