Any Miami Vice fans TV show?

Nah Man, you aint the only one. I watched it every week and thought it was great. We even had a couple of police here that dressed like Tubbs and Crocket. They were young and we laughed at them. NOT COP BASHING. You would have to know these guys. Oh, Crocket just became Chief in another town. He must have done something right.:thumbsup:

am I the only one ?

You are definitely not the only one. While it may have been years ago that it aired..... Michael Mann is a genius director and Miami Vice was his 1st born. It was a show ahead of it's time.
Nothing tops the end of the 1st series, where Crockett & Tubbs are going down the road at night in that black Ferrari, while "In The Air Tonight" is playing....on there way to kill Esteban Calderone :thumbsup:

Good sh*d!

I like the episode( The Maze) it had Ving Rhames who's been in everything and Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon the girl from the Jamie Foxx show:thumbsup:

I like the episode( The Maze) it had Ving Rhames who's been in everything and Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon the girl from the Jamie Foxx show:thumbsup:

Honestly...if you really watch all five seasons....it's unbelievable how many actors & actresses got their 1st part on that show.

And if you haven't seen the full feature movie Michal Mann did as a tribute to the TV show.....Miami Vice (2006) I highly recommend it. It's bad azz!

But then again....so are ALL of his movies :bowdown:

watched it all the time, found that netflix has it available for streaming of every episode now :cool:

Hey, I'll confess I had the white suit with the white shoes and the pink shirt. i TOTALLY rocked the miami vice look back in the 80s.

Don't tell anyone but at one time I owned a blue pastel sports jacket! Thank god nobody ever took a picture of me in that thing.

lotsa old fuggers up in here.........lol

yeah i still watch that show from time to time.......still want an AMG merc. monochromed and the daytona.......

Hey, I'll confess I had the white suit with the white shoes and the pink shirt. i TOTALLY rocked the miami vice look back in the 80s.

Don't tell anyone but at one time I owned a blue pastel sports jacket! Thank god nobody ever took a picture of me in that thing.

:worthless:

Ive got season one on DVD! :thumbsup: Will probably NetFlix the others.

Used to watch it all the time in the 80's...even waited for the movie to come out~!~

Too many new shows to get into the reruns nowadays~!~

Back