When you fall asleep driving!

Gurley

Registered
Fell asleep driving home from work yesterday morning and woke up to a tree!! I work 12 hr night shifts at the hospital and have to drive 45 min to and from work. Got lots of bruises and am VERY sore but no major injuries. Think its totaled?

0917091332b (2).jpg

0917091332a.jpg

downsized_0917091331 (1).jpg

OMG!! Sorry to hear, but glad you're OK!

As for the car - that'll buff right out :laugh:

Damn

Glad your here to tell the tale

I used to work 12hr shifts / Nights and drove 45 min as well, Not fun.

oh come on that'll buff right out. :rofl: Seriously I'm glad you didn't get hurt. A few years ago I had to go back to working midnights for a few months. There are more then a few nights I don't remember the ride home. I use to drive in the center lane just for the reason of have room to wake up before heading off road. Not a good way to make it home.

Glad you ok but as bad as it is I am glad you didn't wake up with a biker on the hood :down: Take it easy get some some caffeine or something to go home..

Again glad you made it the car can be replaced.

My goodness! That's a bad one. Glad you were not severely injured.
Those air bags will wake you right up when they go off huh!? You didn't get burned by it did you?

Glad you're okay.

Did you hurt the tree. ???

I have seen worse that has been repaired by insurance companies. As long as the replacement value is more they will fix anything.

i am very sorry to hear this. glad you are ok and no one got seriously hurt. i know what its like 2 work long shifts and drive far afterwards.

Glad you're okay. Bet that was a heckuva wake up call! :D

My old man did that at least twice while I was growing up. He had severe apnea and never could get sufficient sleep.

--Wag--

Girlfriend, you are running out of your 9 lives...please be careful!

Glad your ok !!!!! Holy Cr@p that sucks car is definitely a total but screw that good thing your still with us, let the insurance deal with the car and get some rest. I see things like this every day and some of the outcomes are not so good.

Back