opinions needed

KappaSigBusa

Registered
I'm working on a shirt idea and this is what I've put together this morning any input would be appreciated. thanks in advance.

I like it. :thumbsup:

Are these going to be for sale and if so you got a price in mind.

haven't thought about selling them but I'll work something up once I have a final version if people want some :bigsmile:

I like it, but the lettering seems washed out or something.

I was kinda going for a worn washed out look with the whole thing. maybe i should play with some different colors for the lettering and see if that helps. :thumbsup:

I'd like to see the word Hayabusa isolated with a white background and either straight or italicized (keeping the same splatter effect). I would be interested in a purchase myself. Perhaps adding a kanji to the shoulder area or somewhere? :thumbsup:

I think the word would look better at the bottom and arched the other way that way you can read it easier seeing it would be mostly in the white part of the t shirt... best of luck

edit: or lower the bike down an inch or so then lower the wording down an inch or so into the white stripe area of the flag... just my 2 cents

Last edited:
I like it very much. But then again most people say I am not nromal.:whistle:

I think the word would look better at the bottom and arched the other way that way you can read it easier seeing it would be mostly in the white part of the t shirt... best of luck

That was going to be my suggestion. I'd also like to see some variation in the font...the "bleeding a" is a little too repetitive.

Last edited:
Back