Mafia Wars - Facebook

I've started playing it a bit. I'm more addicted to Street Racing instead. They are from the same company and follow along some of the same lines. Races/jobs Challenges/fights gas/energy etc.

I've started playing it a bit. I'm more addicted to Street Racing instead. They are from the same company and follow along some of the same lines. Races/jobs Challenges/fights gas/energy etc.

I'll give that a go too then Professor :thumbsup:

If you want to join my mafia you'll find me here Log In | Facebook numbers is everything :rofl:

I need some mafia. Search for Robert Lulf or I will find u guys tomorrow when I am on the computer.
Posted via Mobile Device

I"m somewhere around level 230 and over 3100 mafia members. I'm more into fights than jobs so I'm progressing slowly but have around 52000 att pts and 48000 def. pts. from weapons, armor, ect....

I have more than one acct:whistle:

I'm working on 502 of ea of the top items. I'm over half way there. All of my items are in the top 2 ratings.

Last edited:
I"m somewhere around level 230 and over 3100 mafia members. I'm more into fights than jobs so I'm progressing slowly but have around 52000 att pts and 48000 def. pts. from weapons, armor, ect....

I have more than one acct:whistle:

I'm working on 502 of ea of the top items. I'm over half way there. All of my items are in the top 2 ratings.

Evil mafia game.... must have more members. ok im addicted also.

I need the both of you in my mafia then :laugh:

I'm up to level 16 now :thumbsup:

add me on Motorcycle maddness on Facebook hehe i need more friends

facebook.com/taganeca is my FB account heehh

Back