Time for some .gif/.jpg fun. (keep it clean...ish)

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
So I've been out fishing again, found some fun ones, and some that I just felt were appropriate for our current environment.

Lots of soft headed out there in the world and the US right now, some of these I felt were especially appropriate. But for the most part, just funny, cute, interesting...

See if you all have some fresh ones. Ones that haven't been posted here a dozen times would be killer!!! :laugh:

Fun Website BTW "Surviving the world", found the below jpg there. Lots of these, pretty entertaining. "Surviving the World"

ETA Try and keep it to one or two GIFS per post, otherwise the page becomes difficult to load...

Surviving the worldLesson8.jpg

popcorncute.gif

Last edited:
And more... Something odd from the Governator and even more evidence of the foolishness of humans.

arnoldlook.gif

hammerboom.gif

Last edited:
Some expressing the notion that often technique and talent looses out to sheer determination and will.

knockoutg.gif

baddoggah.gif

Last edited:
OH OH, I forgot, lets try and only do one or two per post, so the page doesn't grind to a halt...

Proof that Nature abhors a vacuum... Or that if you're chilling it, you better vent it? Not sure. But regardless, if you get it hot then leave it to cool? Be sure you vent it..

12400500423714970775.gif

Last edited:
And one for the Captain... Some cool lightning. The NW is lame for lightning, we get just about None. I can count on one hand the number of decent thunderclaps I've heard in the last 4 years... I actually miss a real good lightning storm, the kind you get in Texas, Florida, or Nebraska...

coollightniing.gif

Sometimes, all we need is a good scritch....

chill.gif

Last edited:
If you cannot teach your kids some discipline, rest assured someone else will.... :thumbsup: Classic pwned.

Punk_owned_band.gif

A king in a cage might still eat your face... Not recommended.

hugs20tiem.gif

Back