Attn: Las Vegas Hoons

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Hey, all you Sin City brothers & sisters...

I'll be in Vegas from September 14th through the 17th on business.

No bike with me, but will be available in the mornings for breakfast or evenings for dinner and (whatever, you Crazy Crazy Horses, you :laugh:).

Hit me up & lets to a meet/greet.
:beerchug:

Breakfast ????.....what is this word you use ????........We live in Vegas JUST so we can avoid these senseless activities Brother. Breakfast for us is usually a nice strong drink of some sort followed by a pillow.... :oldcool: If it isn't before 2pm....."I'm in !!!"... :super:

Breakfast ????.....what is this word you use ????........We live in Vegas JUST so we can avoid these senseless activities Brother. Breakfast for us is usually a nice strong drink of some sort followed by a pillow.... :oldcool: If it isn't before 2pm....."I'm in !!!"... :super:

Spud...bro...it was my understanding that "Breakfast" in "Vegas" is simply defined as "the last meal of the day"...:rofl:

Can't wait to see you and Elana again. :beerchug:

If Wasabi is not going to be with you.....and business is completed for the day.....

I was told lots of single $1.00 bills help where you might be going. I don't know....that's just what I was told :whistle:

:laugh:

tuesday the 15th is our ABATE meeting at mr d's. if you guys head out another evening please let me know. breakfast is definately out.

If Wasabi is not going to be with you.....and business is completed for the day.....

I was told lots of single $1.00 bills help where you might be going. I don't know....that's just what I was told :whistle:

:laugh:

:rofl: At least...that's what you were told...:whistle:

Looks like (as far as 'nights' go), Wednesday or Thursday nights are the only ones which work.

We can start with that. :beerchug:

Back