who live's near a "Show Me's" ?

djsin

Lily's Daddy
Registered
Welcome to Show-Me's Bar & Grill

seems there are a few sorta near me and they look like a Hooters but have better looking girls...on their website i noticed some of their employees where
A.J. of Show-Me's in Evansville for making centerfold of the May 2008 Playboy
• Tiffany of Show-Me's in St. Charles for making centerfold of the July 2007 Playboy
• Ali of Show-Me's in St. Charles for making UFC Ring Girl
• Carly of Show-Me's in St. Charles for making the Ram's Cheerleading Squad
• Beth of Show-Me's on the Landing for making the Ram's Cheerleading Squad
• Ashli of Show-Me's in South County for making the Ram's Cheerleading Squad

may have to head to Evansville Indiana...
pm me or text if your interested 574 904 8146
Todd

Clipboard03.jpg

Well, I don't to my knowledge but I do have stuff better than that since I live in Las Vegas. :laugh:

I do live in the "Show Me" state. We have Show-Me's here. Used to have bike nights there before the police asked that we not come back. Like Hooters, the girls are local not the models they use for advertizing.

legal brothel you say??? What state was that??? I check back in a minute I need to pack:laugh:

one of my ex-wife's friends worked at the one in Fairview Heights and they definitely had better looking girls than any Hooters i have ever been in! :beerchug:

Johnnycrash and I meet at the one in Springfield Ill when I'm down there for work stuff. Its ok, the food is better than hooters.

one of my ex-wife's friends worked at the one in Fairview Heights and they definitely had better looking girls than any Hooters i have ever been in! :beerchug:
+1 Hooter girls are starting to get real scrappy looking.

You guys need to come to the Hooters on the beaches, Gulf Shores, al Destin Fl, Pensacola beach Hooters girls are HOT! in the beach stores :beerchug:

Back