Ghost Rider Dead?

det45

Registered
Ok maybe I'm not up on the news but I heard that the dude called Ghost Rider died in a motorcycle crash. Anyone know about this? This dude was crazy......

He got caught by the popo and went indoors for a while. I have heard rumor as part of his plea he was doing some kind of public service stuf for the police. Haven't heard of his demise though.

I watched a couple of his videos and I have to say the guy could ride the heck out of just about whatever he shot video on... BUT he was CRAZY...I was watching one of them and the guy was rollin' on a two-lane road IN-BETWEEN both lanes of cars:laugh:
I swear he was only inches from cars in BOTH lanes--- I was dodging the cars myself it scared me so bad:laugh:

This doesn't look like the real ghost rider we've all been keeping tabs on, but...

Him or not him? We cannot know.

Copy cats and glory mongers, fueling speculation and uncertainty are surely the down-sides of complete anonymity.

Anybody riding like that regardless of skill level is riding and living on borrowed time. Before I was a motorcycle rider I thought that guy was awesome, now eh not so much.

Yea man...I just thought it was a comic book! But, alas...I am watching the youtube videos now...lol

be sure and search for

"Ghost Rider Turbo Busa"

Worth the watch, as he power wheelies at say 120-140ish plus...

And the bikes naked as well.:whistle:

He got arrested....nothing more....the Duc rider wasn't him. Ghost rider, like most Busa pilots made adjustments 1/4 mile in advance at speed...... :oldcool:

Back