Gov'ment Chevy Malibu comes down my driveway yesterday

Robot

Donating Member
Registered
I live out in the country, and have a long driveway. I see this government issue Malibu coming down my driveway.

A lady with big I.D tag gets out and says she is with the "U.S. Census" She just wants to confirm my address and get a G.P.S reading off my front porch.

Pssssssst: Big brother is watching, I hope it was really the census ???

My wife said she heard they are doing this in our area. Now "they" have my G.P.S coordinates :banghead::whistle:

Last edited:
You have nothing to worry about. The Government™ is here to help you.

You should be more afraid of Google, they take pictures! :laugh:

It is better than "could I confirm the list of registered firearms that we have you down for "...and have a little look see around your place...if you don't mind...of course...after all it is is for your safety.

It is better than "could I confirm the list of registered firearms that we have you down for "...and have a little look see around your place...if you don't mind...of course...after all it is is for your safety.

That might be the next visit..................over my cold dead hands :whistle::laugh:

Wow, my "step-Dad" is doing that in VA, but he didn't mention anything about taking GPS coordinates. Basically checking to see if the addresses match up to the occupants of the property. And he had to use his own car. You might have something to worry about. Keep an eye out for those "black helicopters"!!!!! :whistle:

If they ask then your ok....its when they tell you that their looking around your in trouble.

And like blue said welcome back to the grid...:laugh:

i hear they are starting that.. why??? it is possible that you may be on the list of the CIA..---->>>
- CIA Agent Leaks FEMA Camps Intel[/url] just dont get on the train..

Last edited by a moderator:
They are doing the same thing here in Ark. they was at my house a couple of weeks ago and then wanted to know about my rental property, across the road, and then last week they came buy the guys house i work for and everytime they just went to the front porch to get the GPS like you said, kinda scary though.

They are doing the same thing here in Ark. they was at my house a couple of weeks ago and then wanted to know about my rental property, across the road, and then last week they came buy the guys house i work for and everytime they just went to the front porch to get the GPS like you said, kinda scary though.

Welcome to Big Bro's GPS Database, hopefully a government computer mixup doesnt put them in the "Precision Guided Weapon Database", Bigger Guv'mnt mixups have happened :whistle::please:

Not sure why they need a GPS reading. Have you all seen the latest satellite images of your own home lately incredible, what we see can you Imagen what they see.

You have to watch them real close. They put a tiny wireless video camera in my bedroom, the last time they visited. I found it after they left and put it in my neighbors bedroom. Still trying to figure out the frequency.

The dog now sleeps next to my bed, because I'm skeered they will implant a little chip in my body while I'm asleep.

Really, I have nothing to hide, until I get onto my Busa, then I become a totally different person.

Think this has something to do with the Democrats being in power?:whistle:

Back