I cant believe i got laid off

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
SON OF A BEEHIVE!! mee Nightflight a layoff statistic!!

They just let me know 2day no warning off course.

Im a gas hauler propane they said I would be called back aug or september latest.

man I know I was last hired and this prob hard 4 you guys 2 believe but im prob least liked.:whistle::laugh:

I got in another workers face while back+threatend 2 break him in 1/2.

He told boss i pushed him to but I didnt.I dont push bodyslam yes push no.

Darnt it I was the hardest worker +had best attendance record:banghead:

I requestd my 2 weeks vacation I have on the books.Wonder if I will get it there going call.Now what? lets see file 4 unemployment (that sucks) look 4 somebody that wants pay me $$$ get that as well.Mabe try find another job cause these ungratefull slobs dont apreciate hard labor.(and good looks):thumbsup:

Didnt obeyme or whats his name obama just increase benifits??

I cant believe I got laid!!!!! off!!!!

20081204_sad_face.gif

me---

ba_homeless5034bw.jpg

I got laid off last Nov. been doing side jobs ever since. I feel your pain bro, lucky I dont have a family to support so... Good luck in the future.

Sorry for the news, yo...Be creative and flexible...you'll get through.

sorry to hear it.....we are not through these rough times yet.

go ahead and kick back and enjoy some tax money...everyone else is. Go fishing.

Is there a gas competitor nearby you could work for? If you were as good as you wrote...you should have a customer base.

sorry to hear this...you need to go from hauling the big propane truck to delivering the small bottles for grills, travel trailers, etc...they are just hitting their prime season :beerchug:

Thanks 4 the tips.Outlaw me nether but do have some medical bills.
wEll I got enough to make it to the bracket races this weekend.:laugh:

I dont know if should seek another job or not.They said would call me back august or sept. latest.I guess this job is 3--4 months off a year now.Had I known it was coming wouldnt be quite as bad.I guess most guys dont get a warning.

I think its wifes turn take me dinner friday 4 a change.

Prob get taco bell.

qkdadsre.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't get laid off but I had to get out of the military after 14 long years (medical discharge) it really sucked because I loved being a Marine.
They gave me 77 thousand dollars, 55 after tax. It's a good thing my wife has a good azz job cause we just bought a house.
So now I'm a stay at home dad(God that sounds gay). No one around here is really hiring plus I have to find some that's not only going to
Pay me enough just for day care.
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm not laid off but still outa work, if you arent gonna use your unemployment please feel free to send it to me...
:poke:

Sorry you are in this situation, but this could be a good thing too. I wouldn't wait on them. You will probably find something better!!! Good luck!:beerchug:

Nah, you wont have to do that. Good people always come out on top. They may seem like they go through more stuff, but it always comes out good!!!!! This too shall pass!!!

Back