A ride with ChattanoogaBusa and a friend (Tim) today

Rayabusa0818

Never Forgotten
I met Daniel and Tim at a BP station in Chattanooga this morning...

Daniel arriving...

p1060679.jpg

I rode my GSXR today to scuff in the new tires...

p1060682.jpg

We headed across the mountain into pushercg territory...up Sand Mountain into Alabama and Georgia and down the mountain and stopped for lunch in Trenton GA....

p1060683.jpg

Daniel...

p1060685.jpg

We thought LaBusa and BoB would like this place...

p1060687.jpg

From there we headed across Lookout Mountain to Tim's Dad's place in Rock Spring GA...

p1060689.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Then Tim's friend Mike joined in and we headed back to Chattanooga to a party at Ultimate Cycles...

Daniel again...

p1060697.jpg

There were not a lot of other sport bikes...

p1060698.jpg

Your humble narrator...

p1060700.jpg

Old friends I haven't seen in a couple of years...

p1060706.jpg

Tim admiring Daniel's Busa...

p1060709.jpg

Gratuitous picture...

p1060710.jpg

Bling Bling with 275 hp....

p1060712.jpg

If anyone would like a closer shot of the paint shoot me a PM...

There was even a wedding...

p1060715.jpg

Last edited:
Daniel riding off into the sunset...his wife called and reminded him the grass need cutting:)

p1060717.jpg

p1060721.jpg

Another great day for a fun ride with friends:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Hey Don, good ride today. I finally got a chance to let the Busa stretch her legs out by the lake :whistle: :beerchug:

Brrrrrrr.. Little chilli this morning, no? Looks like a great time, thx for sharing.:beerchug:

Great pics and I bet Daniel got home fast after the wife called. At least he had a rocket to get there. Ray, you gonna wear that camera out but keep the pics comin, they are great.

Great pics and I bet Daniel got home fast after the wife called. At least he had a rocket to get there. Ray, you gonna wear that camera out but keep the pics comin, they are great.

I don't this camera is ever going to wear out...I have been wishing it would so I can get a new one:)

Haha, yeah, sorry about that. I was just doing a function check on the speedo :whistle:

Don, does it throw people for a loop when you step off that Gixxer 750, pull your helmet off and they see you aren't some punk kid doing wheelies down the interstate?

Back