Maryland & DC Peeps Warm Weekend coming!

Lycan

Emerging from slumber...
Donating Member
Registered
Hello peeps!

Lots of new members here in MD-DC area, weather monkey threw a dart and indicated that it would reach near 60 this Sunday???

Anybody up for riding? Ride a bit, go grab bite to eat? Some general Org happiness?

Typically most are afraid of salt...wahhh, let's get theese babies out and stretch their legs!!!!!!!!!!!

PM me if interested!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Come on Spring!:poke:

hey you guys can come down here anf have a nice ride, no salt here that you have to worry about it. :laugh:

Gracias amigo....and for that you can besa mi:moon::laugh::laugh:

Alright guess Im going to have to terrorize some people into riding!:whistle:

Oh sure, now you want to crawl out and play...I was up there last weekend when it was just 28 degrees, but the Jeep didn't mind... :poke:

Oh sure, now you want to crawl out and play...I was up there last weekend when it was just 28 degrees, but the Jeep didn't mind... :poke:

Umm, yeah If I had had ENOUGH notice you were coming I would have probably made it..but since you only PM Lisa...well then thats what ya get:poke::whistle::laugh:

Ok so Isent Pm's to Boost, Sleeper, Ronnie the bull, Kuzus, Melodic and Djx..looks like I might be riding solo, oh well more Old bay wings for me if thats the case:whistle::laugh::laugh:

Umm, yeah If I had had ENOUGH notice you were coming I would have probably made it..but since you only PM Lisa...well then thats what ya get:poke::whistle::laugh:

Pfft...I thought all you guys just somehow know what I'm doing...GPS and all :laugh:

Pfft...I thought all you guys just somehow know what I'm doing...GPS and all :laugh:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:now was THAT necessary?:rofl::rofl:you know some pees down your way trying to see if YOU can ride this weekend:whistle:

Thats ok though I told them you already used your pass and that they might as well come up my way:rofl::rofl::poke:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:now was THAT necessary?:rofl::rofl:you know some pees down your way trying to see if YOU can ride this weekend:whistle:

Thats ok though I told them you already used your pass and that they might as well come up my way:rofl::rofl::poke:

I've got my kids this weekend...they don't fit on the Busa LOL

Lycan - I say you head south and we will head north and VA Busa can have lunch ready when wwe meet up at her place.... :cheerleader:

I dont even KNOW where Va lives...some super secret location in Va so I hear...:whistle:

Lycan - I say you head south and we will head north and VA Busa can have lunch ready when wwe meet up at her place.... :cheerleader:

I could do that :thumbsup: I make great lasagna, spaghetti...I need the oil changed on the Jeep and Mustang :whistle:

I could do that :thumbsup: I make great lasagna, spaghetti...I need the oil changed on the Jeep and Mustang :whistle:

Man there's always some ulterior motive with women..anybody ever notice that????:whistle::whistle:

Back