And JACK IS BACK...

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
I hope the missing season did not kill the show... 8 minutes and counting to 24...

Don't know Jack? you are alive cause Jack Bauer does not want you dead..

I'm not watching it.....Dave has to work so I'm using the handy dandy DVR....will watch it tomorrow night! :cheerleader:

All I know is Bear has a new season starting tomorrow....nuff said

900.jpg

I just watched tonights episodes, and now am on 3rd hour (1st episode monday)

god I love the internet...... Apparently, there was a 3 hour screener released... YES!!!

and he hits the ground running.. yeehaw!! second hour, only 3 dead.. :)

I've never seen the show before, but my wife wanted to watch it tonight. As soon as I saw airplanes were involved, I knew it would be bad. Just can't watch movies and television shows with airplanes...they just never get it right.

"Descend to one five hundred" :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

With all the unemployed pilots available out there for consultation, one would think they could have spent a hundred bucks or so to have one correct the script.

I guess it still wouldn't matter, as there are so many other glaring problems with the scenario in tonight's show.

im an addict. i usually let a few shows add up then watch them all at once. i cant handle cliff hanging each week. i think wednesday ill watch the first 4 hours

yeah i'am on the west coast which is on in 25min and i'am downloading it 19min left :laugh: even in HD only 720P dam fox :rulez: but 1.1Gigs on 20min is not bad :thumbsup:

I saw the 1st season on DVD - 1 episode after the other, all the way through. Due to lack of control of my OCD, I felt it's in the better interest of my marriage and family life not to watch any more.

Great show, though

I saw the 1st season on DVD - 1 episode after the other, all the way through. Due to lack of control of my OCD, I felt it's in the better interest of my marriage and family life not to watch any more.

Great show, though
thats funny.. season 3 had just ended and never watched any of the episodes.. well someone convinced me to watch the first episode of the first season from the video store... (am sure they knew exactly what was going to happen) Sure glad the pizza joint delivers... I do not think it is OCD that makes you sit through the entire season, there is some kind of electronic drug thing going on here...

Funny, one of my biker buds told me about 24. Before season six I got the fist 5 seasons for 19.99 each at Best Buy. The rest is history! Was pretty intense season opening.

I thought it was pretty good set my DVR to 'record all episodes' ; all I need is ANOTHER TV addiction.

I'm hooked to 24 since it first came out. Still watching it ever since. Only TV show that kept me watching for more. 24 fawkin rocks!

I am so glad last night was not a let down... maybe the magic is still in the show... Tonight... Tony tells us WTF? (or our own govt is going to have a cow over the plot line?) :whistle:

Back