Iphone

beenabusa

Registered
So I had my last cell phone contract go out and was looking into the iphone and kind of a impulse buy got one! And thought it was cool to watch youtube video when i wanted to. The whole time the videos were uploading fast even this morning but have been watching youtube for like 4 hours straight, now its saying cannot connect and loading videos really slow so idk whats up with it now, probally broke it:lol:. But really cool phone all around!

just thought I would share an impulse buy that acctually went well that and the Busa of course!:cool:

I bought my girl the first Gen iphone a year or so ago. Yeah, when she's on the computer I jump on her phone and see what's new on the top YouTube videos. Usually some Red vs. Blue :thumbsup:

Phone is nice, wouldn't work well for me for work but it is a good all around phone.

i hated it when i got it. Had it a day & took it back for a Samsung Blackjack 2
Posted via Mobile Device

Probably just netnork traffic slowing it down depending on time of day my instinct (Sprint's Version of the Iphone) can be fast or slow also things tend to be faster when you are in the 3G network when it is availible:thumbsup:

iphone is cool i have it but im about to get the LG Incite it kicks the iphones ass! has video phone capability Etc..

i know what you mean i have the cometitor phone samsung delve same as the instinct. Ipod iphone are over priced hassle somedays. SO iphone is not the greatest out there anymore there are alot of phone beating them now like the samsung believe i think it has a 5.o mega pixel camera on it

There have been many so-called "Iphone Killers", they all suck!...when a phone can do half of wat the Iphone does on apps...ill get rid of it! Untill then, that $300 price tag on my 3G was aight with me!

picked the wife up one and had to get myself one :laugh:
things I don't care for
not able to forward text messages
not all covers work with the 3G
not able to change text screen to landscape
other than that a good phone. you can change the text format with another app

I don't like the phone due to the fact that you have to "upgrade" your plan just because you have a "blackberry style" phone.

Back