2011 Hayabusa for sale

The White Ghost

Registered
Much as I hate to, I have to sell bike soon. Just got accepted into law school:laugh:
Brand new bike with less than 100 miles, 5 year warranty also
Color is pearl white with two keys and cowl seat.
13,300 flat price no finance charges great buy!

Maybe I am wrong..( it has happened before..:rofl:) But price is a little high???? Are they not $13199 sticker

Much as I hate to, I have to sell bike soon. Just got accepted into law school:laugh:

Congrats on school! Where'd you get in? I also got accepted to law school. I start this fall at University of Missouri - Kansas City. I'm really lookin forward to it. I too have thought about sellin my busa, BUT, cannot bring myself to do it. After the long hours of brain wrecking work, that will be my release. My fam and I will really have to be hurtin for money for me to sell it. Good Luck!

good luck to both u law students, and good luck on the sale, sounds like a sweet deal, im sure someone will give it a nice home for ya, and keep us updated on school, just because u dont have a busa doesnt meen u cant come around:thumbsup:

Never had anyone walk into my office and tell me that they hated me...good luck guys you can hold your breath for three years!

Everyone hates them until they really need one! Funny how that works.

Maybe if there were less of them we wouldn't have the need for more.

Just a thought.
I pay mine $350/hr to fargen read my email's....
Now there is a racket!
I make out better if his asst. reads them @ $200/hr! :laugh:

I'm looking for a 2009 white busa if you have one for sale call me (917)3019689 right away my name is peace.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hmmm....something's missing...??? Oh yeah....PICs! :poke:

Good luck with the sale and the lawyerin'. :)

Back