busawhipped's custom paint

looks crazy , cant wait to see them mounted up ! i am sure thats one more satisfied customer !
super.gif

Damn Dave , you've been a busy bee since you've been on here ! As usual, the artwork is super Sweet !
beerchug.gif

Oh shiate....thats fricken sweet, even better looking that I thought before. I so need to get me some extra plastics....

(johnstein @ Dec. 26 2006,20:18)  i am sure thats one more satisfied customer !
That's an understatement!

Dave and I spoke for 10 maybe 15 minutes when I told him what I wanted. Everything other then the basic concept came out of Dave's head.

Hey it would be kewl if you had him paint fairing screens to match the graphics.
beerchug.gif

Just a thought.

(CAT3 @ Dec. 26 2006,20:25) Oh shiate....thats fricken sweet, even better looking that I thought before.  I so need to get me some extra plastics....
Me too. I'm not running these on the track.

(BusaWhipped @ Dec. 27 2006,16:24)
(CAT3 @ Dec. 26 2006,20:25) Oh shiate....thats fricken sweet, even better looking that I thought before. I so need to get me some extra plastics....
Me too. I'm not running these on the track.
I couldn't even ride them on the road down here.. too many rocks. I've split one visor of my own (yes I was riding in the back of the pack...stupid me) and cracked two other windscreens kicking up rocks into other riders....it seems every ride one of us has new rock dents in their plastics, cracks in windscreens, or visors. Yeah, we're rough on them down here.

(CAT3 @ Dec. 26 2006,20:25) Oh shiate....thats fricken sweet, even better looking that I thought before.  I so need to get me some extra plastics....
Me too.  I'm not running these on the track.
What about the Gap!!

(GIXERHP @ Dec. 27 2006,22:32)
Me too.  I'm not running these on the track.
What about the Gap!!
I'm running these on the street every day.
smile.gif
I don't ride all out on the street, not even at the Gap.

(heavybusa @ Dec. 26 2006,21:15) Hey it would be kewl if you had him paint fairing screens to match the graphics.  
beerchug.gif

Just a thought.
Man, why didn't I think of that. I plan to put screens in, but was waiting to get them back from paint so they wouldn't be in SG's way.

u.p.s.'d this morn. tracking numbers sent to bw over the phone. wont be long now!

Back