Busa Hauler Mods

BigGeorge

BigGeorge
Donating Member
Registered
I did some mods to my trailer. Started out with a new floor. BrandonP suggested a racing style checkerboard floor. Excellent suggestion! A total of $30 for the tiles.

BEFORE
trailer9.jpg

AFTER
trailer5.jpg

Next, I bought a pair of Condor chocks, hauled the trailer up to Brandon's house and he helped me with the install. He even made me some sweet metal plates for underneath the trailer to give the chocks more stability. Now we can easily get both our Busa's in there. And by the way - cost aside - the Condor chocks are beautiful! Very well made, heavy duty and strong. Pull your Busa into the chock and it locks the front tire. A good tug backwards releases it. Four thumb screws releases the chock from the trailer in case you need the room for something else. I paid $345 shipped for the pair.

trailer6.jpg

trailer7.jpg

trailer8.jpg

Finally, I wanted to do a little something with the outside. So I got some decals from a few different companies and went to work. I spent aout $200 on all the graphics. Finished it today.

trailer2.jpg

trailer3.jpg

trailer4.jpg

That MOFO is nice BG, but I would recommend that you remove the come rip me off sign (HAYABUSA PRINTING).  

Don't give the lazy thieves a leg up on what you're carrying in your wallet.
wink.gif

thats the same thing I thought
beerchug.gif

Nice trailer though, great work
bowdown.gif

Very nice work...
However, I must agree with Rhythm...
It might become a rolling invitation for some lowlife POS to take what you have worked for as their own...
I do hope I'm proven wrong though...

David

(Rhythm @ Nov. 27 2006,16:21) That MOFO is nice BG, but I would recommend that you remove the come rip me off sign (HAYABUSA PRINTING).  

wink.gif
Thanks! And thanks for the concern. When it's in my driveway, it's empty. So the only time it my Busa is inside is when it's attached to my truck. If they can get past the 4 locks and my truck alarm then they're damn good.

(Rhythm @ Nov. 27 2006,16:21) That MOFO is nice BG, but I would recommend that you remove the come rip me off sign (HAYABUSA PRINTING).  

wink.gif
+1 I see things dissapear at big bike meets all the time.

(BigGeorge @ Nov. 27 2006,13:flamethrowing:)

wink.gif
Thanks! And thanks for the concern. When it's in my driveway, it's empty. So the only time it my Busa is inside is when it's attached to my truck. If they can get past the 4 locks and my truck alarm then they're damn good.
You wouldn't believe the resources thieve have when its time to doing what they do best. An auto alarm can easily be disarm with you not even knowing it, trust me.
Dont want to go into the details but trust me.

(Rhythm @ Nov. 27 2006,16:39)
(BigGeorge @ Nov. 27 2006,13
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
)

wink.gif
You wouldn't believe the resources thieve have when its time to doing what they do best. An auto alarm can easily be disarm with you not even knowing it, trust me.
Dont want to go into the details but trust me.
I don't doubt it. But I'll keep the faith that everything will be fine.
firedevil.gif

I have to ask you if there is any problems with the front fender getting close to hitting the Condor mount? I am looking to buy the same wheel chocks for in my new Busa Hauler....

Our_new_camper_Nov_27th_018.jpg

This thing has a bunch of room and can carry up to 5000 pounds in the 12' long garage area which is separate from the living area.

Our_new_camper_Nov_27th_009.jpg

Back