For BA Busa and all you Nicky fans!

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Guys, I lifted this from another board that I visit to remind myself why I spend so much time here...

I still say that Vale and Loris are better riders, but you can't take too much away from the current world champion, now can you?

69aaa.jpg

Thanks Shawn  
beerchug.gif
 I think that Valentino and Loris were the two best riders the 2nd half of the season...ALL of the top
riders had troubles this year, that's RACING. Just think if Nicky would have had a clutch that he could have got off the line
with, or a TEAM MATE not taking him out of the Championship lead
rock.gif

Awesome pic - thanks for posting it
beerchug.gif

Loris rode awesome the last half of the season - I couldn't believe how well he rode. Should prove to be a very entertaining year next season with all the talent, and the new displacement changes...bring on March!

BA...was talking to my fellow MotoGP fanatic buddy today and want your opinion.

With the new 800, how much lighter is it than the current bike?

Will the new motor turn more rpm's?

Will the lap time increase, decrease, or stay about the same with the new 800 motor?

With Suzuki being the only real producer of a 750 machine to the mass market, do you see Suzuki fairing better with the new 800 than the older bikes being phazed out which they had little luck with?

How do you see the relationship with Danny & Nicky being next year? And do you feel Repsol Honda feels its future is with Danny, thus leaving Nicky a lack of equal factory support?

(Valium @ Oct. 31 2006,19:35) BA...was talking to my fellow MotoGP fanatic buddy today and want your opinion.

With the new 800, how much lighter is it than the current bike?

Will the new motor turn more rpm's?

Will the lap time increase, decrease, or stay about the same with the new 800 motor?

With Suzuki being the only real producer of a 750 machine to the mass market, do you see Suzuki fairing better with the new 800 than the older bikes being phazed out which they had little luck with?

How do you see the relationship with Danny & Nicky being next year? And do you feel Repsol Honda feels its future is with Danny, thus leaving Nicky a lack of equal factory support?
I haven't seen the new specs yet...I would expect the weight and the HP to be a little less for everybody.

RPM's should be up and lap times about the same...at Laguna the times might improve since they had TOO much HP for a tighter more technical track. The 800's will handle better due to the lower weight reciprocating mass...less gyroscopic effect on the steering...corner speed could be faster, with a little loss of top speed on the long straights.

Suzuki having a 750 is no advantage...MotoGP is all about who has the most $$$...Suzuki until recently was basically running a WSB on the GP circuit...they were way down on power and could not compete at that level.

As for Nicky and Dani...they both have contracts, with Nicky being the CHAMPION and one of the best 2 or 3 three riders in the world. He is THE MAN...this coming season will be the test for both of them. Nicky's 25 and needs to get tougher on and off the track...Dani's 21 and is a little out of control at times on the track.

I would like to see Nicky NOT be such a nice guy with the media...just be MORE professional in his interviews like Rossi.

Moto GP racers look like they're trying to turn the throttle PAST WOT even if they're not even on it.

Looking at that picture makes me wonder just how small that bike is. I've not seen a MotoGp bike is several years. I have seen Nickey and he's not a big guy, but that picture makes him look like he's all over the bike. The new generation must be really small
wink.gif

(BA BUSA @ Oct. 31 2006,23:07) I would like to see Nicky NOT be such a nice guy with the media...just be MORE professional in his interviews like Rossi.
At leesa Neekee taksa betta eengleesh.

laugh.gif

Back