Rear Set Pic request

Justyntym

The Pessimistic Optimist
Donating Member
Registered
Rear sets are my next choice. Probably go with the Cycle Cats...I want black but like Jinkster pointed out, black might just wear off the foot peg and that would be pretty ugly.

So...I'd love to see everybody's rear sets (cycle cats or not).

And any advice anyone wants to give is appreciated.

(I say next choice but I'll probably have to go brakes next, and when I do my brakes I want to go with Galfer wave rotors and steel lines etc.)

wink.gif

PE159.jpg

(runeight @ Oct. 29 2006,17:22)
wink.gif
eek2.gif
  I.....want.....

Those cyclecats are way sexy. I like the Vortex also, but CycleCats are very attractive.

I'm gonna go with those Vortex.... But I also want the items in my list below... maybe I can get a package deal. Come on vendors... PM me best price TMD for all you have on my wish list.

Thanks...

For me?...buying rearsets is about three things...

1. Postional Adjustability

2. Comfort

and..

3. Ground Clearance.

and ya can't get #'s 2 & 3 without....#1. "Adjustability"...and the cycle cats are "THE" most adjustable rearsets on the market today.

CAT1.jpg

CAT4.jpg

CAT5.jpg

expensive?...yes...but just think how bad it would $uck to blow $350 hard earned on rearsets that are "ALMOST" where ya want'em...but not quite...when for $100 more?...you could've had "THE MOST ADJUSTABILITY" out there as far as rearsets go...as nothing sux worse than spending good money after bad...or?...shelling out $350 for something you're "ALMOST" happy with...but bite the extra c-note bullet to buy the cyclecats?...and there are no questions left to the imagination...up, down or back.

The only thing that pi$$es me off is i tried like he11 to catch a price break and hadta pay the full $545msrp....and was told "NOBODY" would ever get'em for less...and here they are on the board for $100 less through Street & Track than what i paid buying direct from cycle cat.

But they are great rearsets and..L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Back