rearsets

Wow! the onsecondfaster website set my antivirus mad. malious code was detected. Any links to the CAT's? Also what is a chromed price if avalible?

(Old School @ Oct. 09 2006,15:00) I am also 5'9" and I went with Gilles rearsets. They move the pegs back and up. Much better riding position. More aggresive, but makes the bike feel much more agile because your legs can grip the tank better. This gives you better leverage when leaning into a turn. The shifting also benefits with very precise shifts. No slop. I woul never go back to stock.
biggrin.gif
What he said.

Added gilles to mine couple of weeks ago....had to move them the following day to bolt on Yoshi cans.....the allen head bolts provided seemed to made out of butter[/Quote]
Same here. Two use design.
mad.gif

Just my $00.02:
I have Gilles on the Duc...Cyclecats on the R1....Vortex on the Busa. Its not even close, VORTEX is the clear winner.

looks like the vortex shifter "peg" is not adjustable in the pic???[/Quote]
The vortex are adjustable 12 ways to Sunday. The shift lever and rod are independently adjustable for "throw angle" and height. You simply rotate the peg into the capture plate at the desired location within an ellipse. It requires some patience to get it right so don't loctite until your happy
wink.gif

Hey street, can you do a group buy on the vortex to beat "sum of all parts"?
They do $231.00 w/ trade of your old pegs.

Just got these in the other day.

They aren't on the bike yet, so I can't comment on function, but they sure look pretty.

Sato_Racing_black_rearsets__35mm_up__35mm_back_.jpg

Back