Some of my old  "Busa Bash Gap Pix"...

(vman1300 @ Sep. 14 2006,22:04)
(yamahor @ Sep. 14 2006,21:54) MEEEEEEEEEEEE THHHHRRRREEEEEEE!!!!!
The sad part, I saw who posted last and I KNEW WHAT WAS POSTED....bahahahahaha.....
wow
eek2.gif
... It's like we're on the same brain wavelength or something...

(BA BUSA @ Sep. 14 2006,16:13)
(JINKSTER @ Sep. 14 2006,18:30) 5 more days and...

OREN1.jpg

she gets "loaded up"
biggrin.gif

Sooner, Bill.
cool.gif
Bill

Any particular reason that your rear break line is on azz backwards
rock.gif
yes.....and as a matter of "fact"?.....actually?...there's two reasons it's mounted azzbackwards.
biggrin.gif

can anyone here enlighten this man?

biggrin.gif

(JINKSTER @ Sep. 14 2006,20:23)

OREN1.jpg

she gets "loaded up"

Sooner, Bill.
Bill

rock.gif
yes.....and as a matter of "fact"?.....actually?...there's two reasons it's mounted azzbackwards.

It must be something "super secret" since it's the only one I have ever seen mounted that way
rock.gif

Must reduce your stopping distance...due to cooler brake fluid because of the longer line...more surface area. Or its the wrong line, or somebody thought it looked
cool.gif

Looks out of place...maybe thats where you put the playing card with the clothes pin....aaah thats it  
super.gif

rock.gif

(BA BUSA @ Sep. 15 2006,03:52)

OREN1.jpg

she gets "loaded up"

Sooner, Bill.
Bill

rock.gif

It must be something "super secret" since it's the only one I have ever seen mounted that way
rock.gif

Must reduce your stopping distance...due to cooler brake fluid because of the longer line...more surface area. Or its the wrong line, or somebody thought it looked
cool.gif

Looks out of place...maybe thats where you put the playing card with the clothes pin....aaah thats it  
super.gif
maybe thats where you put the playing card with the clothes pin

Now that is funny.

rock.gif

(Relsek @ Sep. 16 2006,00:47)

OREN1.jpg

she gets "loaded up"

Sooner, Bill.
Bill

rock.gif

rock.gif

cool.gif

super.gif

Now that is funny.
eek2.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

rock.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(nitrousjunkie @ Sep. 15 2006,07:57)
(Relsek @ Sep. 16 2006,00:47)

OREN1.jpg

she gets "loaded up"

Sooner, Bill.
Bill

rock.gif

rock.gif

cool.gif

super.gif

Now that is funny.
mahhhhn?...ya'll had your "fun" with this one today...

didn'tcha's.
laugh.gif

rock.gif

so?...all this BS and jok'in 'round 'bout azz backwards and card & clothespin but....the bottom line is we "joke" because....nobody can answer the question spun riddle that was posed?....
rock.gif
...hmmmmm....interesting.
laugh.gif

Reason two has to do with the Cowboy Boots doesn't it...that is your stirrup to mount your Stallion  
bowdown.gif

shoei6.jpg

(BA BUSA @ Sep. 15 2006,16:10) Reason two has to do with the Cowboy Boots doesn't it...that is your stirrup to mount your Stallion  
bowdown.gif
you really are curious...aren't you....because to me?....that last bit of provocation smells of "pure desperacy" (in a "need to know" sorta way)...lemme know when ya give up
laugh.gif
you can signify by saying...oh lessee here..eww!...I know..."UNCLE".
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Don't really care why you have it that way, if you think you know more than ALL the engineers
at Suzuki...then maybe you should be building and selling bikes too  
beerchug.gif

(BA BUSA @ Sep. 15 2006,17:00) Don't really care why you have it that way, if you think you know more than ALL the engineers
at Suzuki...then maybe you should be building and selling bikes too  
beerchug.gif
laugh.gif

5 more days and...

OREN1.jpg

she gets "loaded up"

Sooner, Bill.
Bill

okay folks....now that the heckling is outta the way?...I feel...if for no one else?...i owe it too the general masses here to legitimately answer the questions posed of....

Question #1: "Any particular reason that your rear break line is on azz backwards
rock.gif
"

Answer: It's not place to clothespin a playing card too and it's definantly NOT a stirrup for my cowboy boots!
laugh.gif
but what it is?...is...what's refered to in certain circles as...

"A GP LOOP"

(ref; the rear brake line)

and it's purposes are two fold with regards too safety and speed of maintainence....and they are...

1. It re-routes the rear brakeline along the TOP & REAR of the swingarm which greatly decreases the chances of the brakeline inadvertently getting SNAGGED on the rearstand shouild the rearstand MISS the spools or swingarm during a rapid or thoughtless moment...possibly damaging the brakeline or causing a fluid leak annnd?...

2. The extra line it requires to loop around the top and down the backside?...comes in REAL HANDY...and again helps speed things up when changing pads or removing the caliper for a quick cleaning..as now?....ya got plenty of slack...and once the bolts are removed?..the rear caliper flips upside down and right into your palm of your hand rendering an immediate birdseye view of the internal areas of concern....with plenty of slack in the brakeline to get done whatcha need to get done...without risking tugging and twisting on a short stubborn line (to even get a glimpse of the damn thing while down on your hands and knees) and possibly causing a leak at the banjo fitting by pulling on it...the "GP LOOP" eliminates that...and makes rear caliper maintainence far far easier to get done.

and THAT gentlefolk is not a stirrup for my cowboy boots nor a place to clothespin a baseball card to...it's a...

"GP LOOPED REAR BRAKELINE"

Question #2?: Yes....they are cowboy boots...no...i don't normally wear them when riding..i have both Aplinestar GPS boots and Sidi Strada EVO Tepors for that but...I do occassionaly wear my cowboy boots for short non-formal rides..and in this instance?...it was just to Toss on my new Shoei X-11 lid...to take it for a test run up the interstate a ways to see how it acted in the wind...but i'm proud of the boots as well as..they are..."BOULETS"

so now ya know.
laugh.gif

annnd...L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

laugh.gif

i'm enlightened. Whens the next class
rock.gif

lurk.gif

When I ordered my goodrich lines they didnt have the GP/Clothes Pin option.
cool.gif

Back