Tank pad/protector

extensive

Donating Member
Registered
i had a mag knight tank bra on my SV but im not sure i want another for the busa.

what does everyone have? pics?

i dont like fake carbon fiber, i like the real stuff and thats what im looking for. all the real carbon fiber protectors i have found require you to use double sided tape and i can only imagine it would look like butt.

post em up!

I have the Suzuki factory bra with the Kanji on it.

tankbra1.jpg

TankSlapper full kit. Completely invisible from a few feet, Easily removable/reusable for cleaning waxing etc, durable and it covers almost the entire tank! I like the look of the real carbon fiber ones but I would still use the Tankslapper with it due to my tank bag.

http://www.thetankslapper.com/

I'm on my second ProGrip tank protector...they aren't the best, I'll admit, but they do the job...they just don't always seem to last if you end up peeling it off to clean some dirt or grime out where it's lifted up...

Mine is clear; I wanted something that didn't affect the stock paint on the tank...just a protector, that's all...

ProGrip tank protector

I bought mine from the dealer. It is in the Zuk book. Carbon Fiber with Hayabusa written in orange. Matches my bike perfectly

Extensive,

I have the one you want in the picture. I put mine a little higher on the tank.

Got mine at 58cycle.com

i had a tank bra but this looks better. well that is my 2.5cents

2006_06100057__Large_.JPG

(Suzuki factory bra with the Kanji on it)

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Back