Stuntfest 2006 in union grove

BigDiesel

Registered
kay I got some pics here for you stunters n squid-lovers. I shot video too but still tryn to figger out how to load that stuff on here. enjoy folks!

Stuntfest06_029.JPG

the event was sponsored by local stunt crew-here's their trailer (i give'em shameless plug cuz I know a few riders n their captain's name is Scott too-gotta show sum love
smile.gif
)

Stuntfest06_042.JPG

my girl Gina from MWB-she's hot, she's nice, and she's a low-voltage electrician-by-day! This is just her stunt bike...got a 636 to play with, her street bike is a MINT Erion Racing 929RR this chick is too
cool.gif

Stuntfest06_018.JPG

bikes of all the guys that I usually ride with- R-1, 954RR, 900RR, R-6, n Erion 929RR...two guys with '04 GSX-R 750s couldnt make it...shoot no one to show 'zuki pride
sad.gif

<!--EDIT|BigDiesel
Reason for Edit: "wrong bike! oops..."|1153677367 -->

Stuntfest06_020.JPG

turbo'd, stretched, mean-a55 R-1 belongs to a local Tuner, Mike Moon...good guy, does alot with road-racing privateer teams for Yamaha...used to have a '00 Busa, bored to 1397cc w/ported headz back when I bought mine...guess it was too big for'im...he likes the R-1 better he says. I'd say so since he was at my dealership friday pickn up parts, and on the way out he cracked a wheelie on the backroad behind shop...my girl dropped by w/food n said he got pulled over just down the road...never too old, eh?
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

Stuntfest06_039.JPG

tounge.gif

found this one too-thats Bill Dixon, from Road Hazards Extreme team-he's got mad crazy skillz with a bike!!! Has R-6 stunt bike with a police siren on it!!! (the orange one he's sitn on now) and a blue R-1 that he used to win fastest wheelie @ 123mph. To win, u have to trip the lights on the strip, throw it up n keep it up all the way through the traps...very hard to do! Most stunters couldn't even make it down the strip on 1 wheel the whole way, and the ones that did were goin like 70-80ish. That huge bus is Bill's touring ride...he's sponsored by McCoy Motorsports too-top Yamaha tuners in US, from what i know.

Stuntfest06_053.JPG

this pick, i got especially for someone I love....to mess with!!!

hey WWJD, dont it make you feel like home? (wait, is that you jumpin around in the field out there?)

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Stuntfest06_014.JPG

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

oh believe me NJ, if she had been stuntn, i'd have some shots! sorry but her crew MWB was organizing the whole thing and she had to keep all the stunters competing in line...as u can see in the pic, she's not dressed for getn down. When I get my bike back up'n running, I hope to get a chance to roll out with her crew n mebbe I'll catch her thrown up the front or doin an endo-she's helluvah lot better at'em than me!
biggrin.gif

couple more stunt bikes i caught in the pits.
still downloading vids to my drive...got over 60+ min. of footage. I hope to be done by tonight, then I'll try to get some pics of the good stuff n throw'em up here.

Stuntfest06_028.JPG

Back