A blaze thru oregon

Hell's Canyon #2

IMG_0293_13.JPG

Great pics! .org gatherings are always great... thanks for sharing... more pics?

Awesome pics guys!!!

BABusa: Dang bro. Just seen you here down in SoCal a month and a half ago and now you're way up north. You're just everywhere aren't ya?
biggrin.gif

how did that cruiser manager at triple digits
rock.gif
poke.gif
I guess we'd have to ask our sweep rider that question...not all of us were runnin that hard.. I know last yr he ran it up to about 130 or so...(indicated) it is a Vulcan 2000. Big, heavy boat.

He was hatin' life for most of the trip, because we were either haulin butt or rippin thru tight twisties... that bike is really not too good at either of those..!

You are one lucky Scootergirl. How many of your friends go on a riding date with 9 great guys? Thanks for the pics, they make me wish I was there instead of flat old Missouri and Kansas.

<!--EDIT|GSXcite
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153273761 -->

I was VERY lucky to have such wonderful gentlemen to look after me. Although I do pretty well at looking after myself. They made sure I was safe and we all had a wonderful time. I made some new great friends.
biggrin.gif

Mark you picked out some awesome roads. It was so nice to ride with such nice people. Look forward to next year!

So true! I couldn't have had a better, more fun trip, thanks to all the wonderful guys I rode with.

Back