Richmond pics

BUSA_CHeMiST

Donating Member
Registered
Ok, had one sweet weekend in Richmond! People, places, everything here was awesome!!

Got to meet up with Greg (heavybusa) and did a little ridin. NOt as much as we wanted cause of work, but still had a good time! Great guy!

Ok, heres the pics! Bear with me, ive got a good bit!

The DEW Busa and Heavybusa's baby!

DSCN0376.JPG

Great pics! How many bikes are in your team, or is it you and some support guys?

All together AWESOME weekend! Im lovin this part of the country more and more! (never been anywhere north of Tennessee til now)

Cant wait to get back to VA sometime and do some real ridin with some of the board members!

Next stop..... NEW YORK CITY!!! We are gonna stop in and visit Washington DC tomorrow (monday) and then get on the road and head on up to NYC on tuesday! ;)~

Thanks for the pics. How you holding out?
Honestly, im kinda beat today. What i wouldnt give for a good Crobin or Tobin seat!! Put 250+ miles on the bike today, and my body is just NOT used to this stock setup!!

By the time i get used to it, ill be back at home with mine and havee to readjust all over again!!

BUT, im not complainin, this is still the best job ever!!

Chemist, how much longer are you going to be on tour. If you want to trade seats for the time being, I'll send you my Tobin you send me your stocker, we can clear it back up when you are through?

Chemist, how much longer are you going to be on tour.  If you want to trade seats for the time being, I'll send you my Tobin you send me your stocker, we can clear it back up when you are through?
MC, that is one heck of a large gesture my man, but the last part of this tour we are not in a static location long enough for me to get u an adddress to send it to! I sure do appreciate it though man! If it gets any worse, i will find a way to over night it somewhere, or just hit my company up so i can expense a good Corbin!

cool.gif

Yer on the board Bro. If I can help, I will. Keep me in mind.

Back