I'm so proud of my lady.

Very kool!!
smile.gif

That's awesome!!! Pretty amazing that she's catching on so quickly too...tell her congrats and take her time, one day maybe we'll have another gal on a Busa around here
biggrin.gif

Good Job!!
Maybe another 2 Busa family comming soon!!
My wife's been rining 3 years now(busa for 6 mos).
Her 1'st was a Honda 600, then a Yamaha Warrior and now
she rides with the big boy's. I love it!!!

DSC03210.JPG

My wife rides too. It would have been exciting to teach her on a busa though!

Congrats, I know the feeling.
smile.gif
My wife was already begging me this morning to go do some more training/riding on her new bike tonight.

Dude, that's awesome!!! Congrats to you and your wife for being so involved!!! My wife for now will ride w/me but has declined the offer for me to teach her but she did say she'd like a bike of her own soon. (maybe another busa in the garage??) Btw, ever get your pants back big guy?
rock.gif
wink.gif

Dude, that's awesome!!! Congrats to you and your wife for being so involved!!! My wife for now will ride w/me but has declined the offer for me to teach her but she did say she'd like a bike of her own soon. (maybe another busa in the garage??) Btw, ever get your pants back alohabusa?
rock.gif
wink.gif

its great to read threads like this.

great job supporting your ladies!!

Posted on June 05 2006,12:13
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dude, that's awesome!!! Congrats to you and your wife for being so involved!!! My wife for now will ride w/me but has declined the offer for me to teach her but she did say she'd like a bike of her own soon. (maybe another busa in the garage??) Btw, ever get your pants back alohabusa[/QUOTE]

she let me borrow them to at least go to work, I just have to hang them on her side of the closet when I get home.

BTW - after just a few months, I am still impressed wih this site and the members on it.

Back