Scrapin the Four wheeler

busahigg

Registered
As some of you ladies and gentlemen well know, I sold the Busa and bought a 400EX, 250EX, and an XR50. Well, every time we all go out I always forget the camera 'cause my oldest is so excited and I'm excited for him, so we forget it. But here is me and my youngest (4 y/o) scrapin the 400.

me_and_Kelvin_Scrapin.jpg

one more.....I'll post pics of my oldest on his 50 probably this coming weekend. It was raining here all weekend and I bought a truck so we were tied up with that most of the weekend.

me_and_Kelvin_Scrapin_2.jpg

Sweet pics Higg, looks like a blast. maybe not 180MPH, but a good time nonetheless.

They make safety gear for 4 wheelers?

Please....

Maybe if ya racin er somethin.

My 2 cents worth. Take it or leave it. ;)

They make safety gear for 4 wheelers?

Please....

Maybe if ya racin er somethin.

My 2 cents worth.   Take it or leave it. ;)
Umm yeah - ATVs are extremely easy to rollover (short wheelbase, relatively high center of gravity) and when they do they often land on your head, chest, neck, [name any other part of your body] and it is not easy to lift a 400-500 pound ATV off of your mangled body with a broken neck or crushed skull. ;) I've had several friends DIE in ATV wrecks, and most were not racing.

The point of his post was to share fun he was havin with his family. Not to have folks point out no gear.

Have you folks seen his pics of all the stand-ups the man used to pull on his Busa? He has gear. He knows that he/his son would be safer with gear on. He probably feels the same was as I do here, in the fact the he is going very slow in a street with his son, warrants little need for gear. You can see the tread on the tires, its not that fast. I know anything "could" happen... But hey you ceiling "could" fall in on ya when yer sleepin too... Once again, my opinion here, not wanting to start a debate. :)

Higg- Good on ya fer spending quality time w/ your family bro. I cant wait to do the same when my son is older. Wish I wouldve had a dad to do that with me. Keep it up bud. You make me proud to be a Texan. :D

I hear you guys. I was in first gear from a dead stop. I also have a bar on the back that works only if you are on a flat surface, like the street, in case of a scrape it will not allow the vehicle to tip back. Even if it did, I'm pretty sure I could hold it off of me for a few seconds.

Either way. Both of my boys have pants, shirts, helmets, chest protectors, gloves and boots. I just didn't see the need for all of that given the situation.

I am just a safety freak when it comes to children, not trying to sound harsh. Sorry you took it the wrong way BusaFever. Higg - Have fun riding with your son, it is a great sport. :)

Congrats on the family fun<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'></span> GET SOME GEAR ON. Hut hum sorry

<!--EDIT|SHODA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1066177327 -->

samurai_holding_sword_md_wht.gif

Well Higg it's about time you changed that avatar to what your really about...I know that actually seeing the "STUNNAH" representing for the first time after all the conversation sent you into remission...Your still one of the top of the "STUNNAH'S" list and that's cool as hell... :D

I bet your child is having the crappingest best time of his life riding with a cool dad like you! Have fun and be safe :D

The gear police need a life.

Higgster,
stop cheatin.
Air those rear tires up and get some MPH happenin!

What were ya goin, about 2-3 mph, in those pics? :tounge: :tounge: :tounge:

A high speed wabble is a bitch. :laugh: :laugh:

1. Riding an ATV on the street is illegal
2. Riding 2 on an ATV is illegal
3. A minor with not helmet is illegal
4. Wheelies are illegal.

This post should be illegal.

Oh fug it! Enjoy time with the family! :beerchug:

Yeah all of that is illegal and the woman taking the pictures is my wife who just happens to be a cop. So you draw it up.

Yeah all of that is illegal and the woman taking the pictures is my wife who just happens to be a cop.  So you draw it up.
Please take my post with the humorous thought with which I meant.

No offense intended sir.

I ride dirt with my family and find it to be an excellent way to bond with them.  :beerchug:

Again, I intended no disrespect, just tongue in cheek humor.

Back