Ripped a couple on zx-14 tonight

UUBusa

Donating Member
Registered
I felt like I was cheating on my girl...haahaa
I'm must say I'm very impressed with it. The engine is soooo smooth, I didn't feel any vibration, what so ever. Gear shifting is like pressing a button, going from nuetral to first gear there isn't any movement or noise from the transmission at all. The power application is nice an smooth as well. I msuck a writing so here's some pics..I think I can look past the George Foreman grills now...but I'll never part with the Busa

IMG_1385.jpg

It sits a little taller than my bike does...I believe the sit height is 30-31 inches. Riding it though the tank feels smaller although from the seat forward it feels longer. Probably felt that way because it's so thin. It really does feel good to ride

Okay the rest of the pics are at my Webshots page (page 2)

Click the link in my signature....

<!--EDIT|UUBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147489326 -->

I felt like I was cheating on my girl...haahaa
I'm must say I'm very impressed with it. The engine is soooo smooth, I didn't feel any vibration, what so ever. Gear shifting is like pressing a button, going from nuetral to first gear there isn't any movement or noise from the transmission at all.  The power application is nice an smooth as well. I msuck a writing so here's some pics..I think I can look past the George Foreman grills now...but I'll never part with the Busa
I hope Suzuki can address those improvements in the long anticapated new busa. 6+years of R & D should produce something at the very least on par with the 14's smoothness with more power to boot. Come on Suzuki
super.gif
director.gif
You can do it. You can do it All Night Long!!!

i wonder if the 14's "tank" is plastic like the 12 is... the gas tank is actually down under the seat on a 12 and the "tank" is for looks

Somebody posted a link to the zx14 site so I went over there and clicked around for a bit. Some of the guys on there are your standard mouth running types you might expect, but some of the other dudes were just average guys who really like what they bought whether it was better than a Busa or not. I was sort of surprised really. One dude even went so far as to name his bike Stitch because his daughter thought it looked like the character from Lilo and stitch.

yeah - bashing on others bikes is pretty junior high school if you ask me.
bikes today are all beautiful.
'cept for that Burgman scooter........

your post title: "ripped a couple"... i thought you fotted
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|smokin_gunz
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147546064 -->

yeah - bashing on others bikes is pretty junior high school if you ask me.
bikes today are all beautiful.
'cept for that Burgman scooter........
Its all in fun. Heck, 12R pilots have been referring to the Busa as "Hayabugly" and "Eye-Abusa" (eye abuser) for years now.

"Eye-Abusa" actually made me chuckle the first time I heard it.

Back