There is a member who does...

hydrabusa

Donating Member
Registered
He is one of our member, that he makes a fairing screen, and I think its very nice job that he did...I prolly, posting this after quite many ppl did post it here, but I still want to do, so any newbee won't waste money in ebay...(there is many dealer will sell cheap knock out stuff...) first, the instructions are very clear, even the retarded guys like me can understand it...nuff said, and, the screen itself, he put every one of them has a little tag on it...R1, R2, R3 and L1, L2, L3, etc. but when you see the pieces, you can figure out which one it is...cuz, he hand shape every one of them, it fits like a tight bikini...you know what I mean...nuff said...Here is the pics...(Thank you Tom...)

<!--EDIT|hydrabusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147297154 -->

Copy_of_My_Baby_010__Small_.jpg

Very nice.

I made my own using gutter screen from the farm supply store. $2.99. I almost painted it black like what you have but I wasn't sure how it would look so I left it the natural color.

The black looks hot though. Very nice.

bike.jpg

i ordered my screens from postal this past weekend....... cant wait for them to get here....... btw... anyone know a site to get some purple l.e.d's for a reasonable price?

Ooooops, I messed up the date and month on the pics...Duh
crazy.gif

<!--EDIT|hydrabusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147357590 -->

Last one...Thanx Tom...

<!--EDIT|hydrabusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147297063 -->

My_Baby_015__Small___2_.jpg

jsut some lights to accent the inner fairings and grills. was thinkin just goin with neon tubes and then realized they would melt the instant the motor fired up.....

Thanks for the kind words Jeff. The black ones I made for you look especially great in person.

Tom.

Butter2boy,

These are cheap and easy to make. If you know how to take your plastic off the bike then you can make these. Use the search tool and look for fairing screens. There are some posts out there on how to make them. It will cost you around $10-$15 and will consume about 3-4 hours of your time but it is worth it when its done.

O yeah, paint the screens with clear paint if you're gonna leave them the natural aluminum color otherwise they will turn white over time.

There certainly is no magic in doing these, just time and patience.  here is what I charge:

Fairing Screens by Postal...

Here are the details:

I NOW pre-cut and custom form all eight fairing screens, this includes the two screens for the rears.

The pre-cut and custom formed eight screens are $30.00, natural shiny finish, shipped to your door, 48 US states only, other destinations slightly higher.
$35.00 for painted screens using off-the-shelf non-OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) colors.
For formed, painted fairing screens that are painted with OEM Suzuki colors the cost is $45.00 shipped TYD, 48 states.

$30.00 for natural shiny finish screens.
$35.00 for painted screens, non-OEM colors only.
$45.00 for OEM (Suzuki) color painted screens.

(all screens are clear-coated)

I provide complete installation instructions with the description of the recommended epoxy to use (epoxy not included).

My PayPal address is: 1busa051300@verizon.net
Thanks!

Ride safe.

P.

<!--EDIT|Postal
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147647417 -->

while I agree they are probably very easy to make................. but the benefits of buying them off POSTAL

Are absolutely no risk whatsoever in damaging your paint work when trying to bend them into shape.........

You just take the ones that Postal makes.......... Sit them in place........... and glue them in.............. absolutely hassle free...............

I personally think what the man charges for the quality of WORK he provides is........... ridiculously cheap............. look at it this way........... if you're not too handy with your hands, and you try making your own and damage your paint work........ what's the cost of getting that repaired...............
wink.gif

I've got a set that Postal made fitted to my busa................ and they are top notch...................... would not hesitate for a second in ordering another Set......

BUY THE SAME QUALITY ON E.BAY.............. I don't think so............

Shop local................... do it on the ORG...................
smile.gif

how much $   dose it take too hav some
hey, Sam...you gotta do this, cuz first off I don't think you want to cut your finger many times, (I cut myself 1 time, it still hurts...to just reshape little bit right before glue them on)
and secondly, our members doing it for little labor, and most of the metarials ready, to do the job, and for little as 40 bucks
saving all the troubles? I don't see it why not...let the expert hadle that...
biggrin.gif

Back