Jeremy's paintjob

i figured it out to be $2,850. for his paint job. here are the pics right before clearcoat. i added the bevel highlights and shadows to the silver trim boardering the red sparkle/marble. and i added a shadow behind the silver trim onto the black pearl.

in these pics you can see where everything lines up a bit better than the first pics.

IMG_1129.JPG

It looks slammin! When are we gonna see it on the bike?

i get it back from clear monday/tuesday. then ship out to jeremy. i miiiight have to let it air out a day or two before shipping, depends on the weather here. it will get bake dried [the clear] but i want to make sure it airs out and hardens fully before puting bubble wrap on it.

I really like the design and color scheme. Who came up with it?

i designed it. jeremy liked black and red...bounced some ideas off of him and did a sketch from there...

IMG_1088.JPG

OMG!!! I have been moving for the past two weeks and I just got my computer up and running. That is BADA$$ Dave! I will post pictures up as soon as I get the bike together.

Scarlett and grey..............GO BUCKS!!

That is WAY COOL. Pics ASAP

WOW...that is way cool!! Can not wait to see it mounted back on the bike!
cool.gif
wish I had the $$ and artistic mind to get something like that done!

Awesome job!! He's going to love that!

Haven't seen Jeremy around in a while; was he deployed? Time's been flying by since he first mentioned he'd be heading to the Middle East
sad.gif

I am still here Michelle, I have just been moving and just got settled in alittle. I took a few days to spend some time at home with the folks before heading here to N.C.. I will be around until September and then I wil be deploying and I do LOVE that paint job.

Hey Michelle,nice sig with the Milwaukee thing...
But when it says: "Made in China",well then they will really have problems........
biggrin.gif

no intercoat. autoair colors waterborne arcylic auto paints. been using this paint for 6 years. the hulk harley on my website was one of the first i painted. that bike became the "devils advocate" with betty page on my website last year...the paint sticks and has an open spray window for clear.

here's my website:  www.smokin-gunz.com

here's the website for autoair: www.autoaircolors.com

p.s. my paintjobs are warrantied for life/ ownership of the bike.

<!--EDIT|smokin_gunz
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146011887 -->

Back