Helmet preference

Helmet preference - Pleasee state if not shown....

• HJC

Votes: 212 95.5%
  • KBC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ICON

• FULMER

• ARAI

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • SUOMY

• AGV

• SHOEI

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • NOLAN

• SIMPSON

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters
shoei for me. love the look and quality

hehmet.jpg

I own HJC and want to upgrade. After hours of research (seriously) I found out the the Shoei 1000 is the quitest helmet currenlty on the market. Unless you wnat to pay close to 1000$. It is not the lighest by a couple ounces. I think it was 2nd in airowdynamics. This is the one I am buying. Newenough.com has got them. My buddy just got a new Arai. It is a awesome helmet It just doesn't feal as comfy to me as the shoei. However the vents in the faceshield are cool. Good luck man

I have an HJC and have worn an ICON before....I can say the ICON beats the HJC in pretty much every dept. I guess if you need a cheap bang around helmet the HJC is not too bad. I loved the ICON and do plan on upgrading to that soon along with a Shoei. I hope to have one or the other by full "summer heat".....Good luch with the ICON though. That new one you are looking at looks pretty kick a$$.

I voted for KBC because I knew shoei would have a ton of votes and I own a Shoei and a KBC. The KBC is an awesome helmet that for the price is as good as the Shoei in every area except noise. It is slightly louder than my Shoei. Its just as comfy and has great shield options and I love that it comes with the nose piece which the shoei doesn't.

I have an HJC & KBC. Like them both but hated to difficulty in visor removal for the HJC. Now both are broken and I've purchased a scorpion. Best bang for the buck and very easily removeable visors
biggrin.gif

I voted for KBC because I knew shoei would have a ton of votes and I own a Shoei and a KBC. The KBC is an awesome helmet that for the price is as good as the Shoei in every area except noise. It is slightly louder than my Shoei. Its just as comfy and has great shield options and I love that it comes with the nose piece which the shoei doesn't.
What nose piece? I like the looks of the Airborne KBC....cept i dont think that some of the women here would like the naked girl on my helmet.

I had'em all and..hjc is garbage, arai's visor system sux and a $400 shoei couldn't hold a candle to my $199 scorpion...and I know it's true cause I got two shoei's collecting dust ever since I bought the scorpion...and one of those shoei's is a Hayabusa Edition that matches my busa...yet even that still sits as I reach for the scorpion everytime..for well over 6 months now.
+1
biggrin.gif

My Arai Corsair fits me best, it's very light, and very aerodynamic. It has good ventilation, but I pay for it in added wind noise.

My Vemar CF doesn't fit as well, but it's even lighter than the Arai, and it has the bling factor!

I wear the Arai most often
smile.gif

Shoei, good quality, like the look, BUT the main reason is they just seem to fit my head the best comfprt wise

What nose piece? I like the looks of the Airborne KBC....cept i dont  think that some of the women here would like the naked girl on my helmet.
Its a piece that goes right behind the visor helps keep it from fogging up from your breath, all I know is I had to buy one for the shoei. I don't know what it's called. She's not naked, she has a bikini on
tounge.gif
My wife doesn't mind it.

I,ve had this lid for 9 years, and still like the looks and feels. Then I got the Busa, and I turned it into a GHETTO Busa helmet.
laugh.gif

lid.jpg

Back