A great weekend ride in texas

John 16:10

Donating Member
Registered
Some friends and I did a little riding today. We covered about 350-375 miles of Texas Asphalt. Here are a few pics.

IM000539.JPG

Here is one of the Crew who completed the ride. After an accident and a couple of flats this is who was left when we made it to the top of the dam.

IM000540.JPG

Nice pics! Would love to see close ups of that '01 Blusa; I have been contemplating getting my rims powdercoated blue... I'd like to gett a better look at that one.

I was just in Texas but not real close to DFW! I saw so many bikes and just wished I had mine with me!!!! Must be nice to have such great weather all the time!!!

When we made it back to the metroplex one of the local bike clubs was having a BBQ.  So a couple of us stopped by for a bite to eat.

Thanks Pacific, resized them but didn't save changes.

<!--EDIT|John 16:10
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145252384 -->

IM000548.JPG

You guys look like you had a great time. As a new Busa owner I can not wait until my breakin is done and I can ride like its begging to be riddin. Great looking bikes, thanks for the pictures.

While there I ran into this.  I almost passed out.  Didn't know if I should laugh or Cry!!!!!!

This was the must see. I hope it was worth the wait.

Reason for Edit: None given...|1145252550 -->

IM000545.JPG

Nice pics!  Would love to see close ups of that '01 Blusa; I have been contemplating getting my rims powdercoated blue... I'd like to gett a better look at that one.
That is one of my best friends bike. I will take closer pics and PM them to you as soon as I see him. He is Dallas Police officer and works crazy hours. I will get them to you soon as I can.

Nice pics!  Would love to see close ups of that '01 Blusa; I have been contemplating getting my rims powdercoated blue... I'd like to gett a better look at that one.
That is one of my best friends bike.  I will take closer pics and PM them to you as soon as I see him.  He is Dallas Police officer and works crazy hours.  I will get them to you soon as I can.
Thanks! I am curious to see how those rims would look on this:

DSC04241.JPG

Man... you guys were close to my neck of the woods... a few guys i ride with on occasion have made the ride to possum kingdom lake and said it was a pretty good ride. Looks like fun! I didnt get out this weekend...
sad.gif
nobody to ride with and i'm not a big fan of riding long distance alone... I will ride next weekend though...even if i have to do it alone!

While there I ran into this.  I almost passed out.  Didn't know if I should laugh or Cry!!!!!!

This was the must see.  I hope it was worth the wait.

Cool MC MUSTANG, but back to the topic at hand what do you think about that all crome bike? Complete with the Louis Vitton (sp) seat.

Reason for Edit: None given...|1145253807 -->

It ain't my thing....but it is probably good for burning people's retinas and such!

Love the pics of my motherland! I grew up in Euless but my parents had a house up at PK when I was but a wee child. We would spend our summers there. Boy do I miss those days. Looks like y'all had a great time! Keep em roll'n in the metroplex

Back