Where did you put your sticker?

guido4512

Donating Member
Registered
Well, its time again to fork out the bucks to Louisa county again, greedy bastids, for the rip - off county stickers!
Need ideas on where to put my county sticker on the Busa.
The dealer put the VA state Inspection sticker on the left upper fork tube. Where is your sticker?
cool.gif

Inspection stickers ? Lucky here .....no inspections required .
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Warputer
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144942825 -->

Mine came inspected from the dealer (in 2002
smile.gif
)

Haven't really thought about the whole re-inspection thing. However, as I recall I have the inspection sticker placed under the headlight. To see it you have to be on the ground looking up.

Chris

I don't. Never have had a county sticker on any of my bikes. Heck, i don't even have a state insp sticker either.

on the upper fork under the ferring...have to look up to see it

I don't. Never have had a county sticker on any of my bikes. Heck, i don't even have a state insp sticker either.
Hmmm, then you've never run into one of those gestapo road block / checkpoints to "check your papers, pleaz". I'd never get away with it.
rock.gif

Every year, the county stickers are due on the 15th of April here, and every year on the 16th or 17th of April there's  a road block at the intersection here that rakes in the cash from all the people with no sticker. Oh yeah and you can't get your county sticker until your personal property taxes are PAID.
mad.gif

did away with county stickers here as of this year, Iv'e heard it's going state wide on all vehicles so check with your locals.

I'm in Chesterfield, and Burchams put a thin metal plate behind my swing arm slider (on that bolt). Its technically not leagal because its not FIXED on the vehicle (per va state law) but I have had no problems with it.

Some people say that you have to becareful of theives, but I used lock tight and its protected by glock so I figure the whole bike will be gone not just that plate.

I'll have to take a pic so everyone can laugh...it's on the BACKSIDE of my license plate bracket...

Good luck finding it! But, at least it's been inspected now...hadn't been since I bought it nearly 3 years ago!
tounge.gif

If that were the case for me, you would be pealing off rubber to get to it.

Put some WD40 on it to help with that.
laugh.gif

Hmmm, then you've never run into one of those gestapo road block / checkpoints to "check your papers, pleaz". I'd never get away with it.
rock.gif

Every year, the county stickers are due on the 15th of April here, and every year on the 16th or 17th of April there's  a road block at the intersection here that rakes in the cash from all the people with no sticker. Oh yeah and you can't get your county sticker until your personal property taxes are PAID.
mad.gif
Which intersection of the 2 in louisa are you talking about?
laugh.gif

Virginia is cracking down on inspection sticker placement i've learned recently. I too am gonna use a bolt-on plate to display my stickers.

on the front fork, way, way up. Originally the shop where I had the inspection done put the sticker on my swingarm, I scraped it off real quick and hid it.

<!--EDIT|purplebusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144978881 -->

That's what every motorcycle & car must have on it.
It means that you have paid the annual taxes!
(It's 6x6cm)

Never put it on any of my bikes/cars

TAX.jpg

rock.gif

mad.gif
Which intersection of the 2 in louisa are you talking about?
laugh.gif
Yeah - at the first one, yuk yuk yuk
laugh.gif

No, actually its the one at Ferncliff............

laugh.gif

Back