My bike

OK, that didn't work. Does everyone go through this?

mybike1.jpg

go thru what? hee hee hee .

No, I usually get the whole bike in the frame .

Have a good 1....RSD

Try downsizing yer pics to fit into an average screen size. I usually go with 600 pixels on the longest side. Most everyone has a screen at least that large now days and can see the whole picture without havin' to scroll. Yer pics should be sized similar to this for pleasureable viewing...

post_6_13573_mybike1.jpg

That is a picture of the new and improved hump mod. I have removed all of the extra plastic and metal to make it more streamline.
My next trick will be learning how to properly resize a picture so I can post it. :alcoholic: :withstupid: :cussing:

Finally Some one with as many problems posting pictures as me. :bounce:

It is a nice hump though.  :D

Took me awhile to get the posting correct, but I am sure next time I try and post a picture I will screw it up. :beerchug:

Don't sweat the Picture posting, just keep throwing them at the board, we have all been there and it's not a big deal.
Hey BP911 How do you like those D&D Cans? They looks real nice, how do they sound? And are they Carbon or...uh Something else, Just Black?

Looks good though...

Thanks Rev, They are the black satin slip ons. They sound nice (pretty throaty) It definetly gets people in cages attention.
How do I size the pictures correctly? I don't have a digital cam so I get the discs from the developers.

How do I size the pictures correctly? I don't have a digital cam so I get the discs from the developers.
I use Paint. Open your picture then click on Image. Then Stretch/Skew. Now just change the value in the Stretch section next to Horizontal and Vertical. Start with 50% and go from there until you find the size that fits. Now save the pic and post it here.

Back