Rev's Edges V2.0 Finally got her all the way over.

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
OK Pic One The front...  
Now I know that the chicken strips really aren't a measure of riding ability, but it does provide evidence that Yes, the Busa Can Lean...

It's been a little mission of mine anyway...Obviously didn't spend a whole lot of time on them edges, but I got there...

Revsfrnt0909.jpg

Still, I figure I need to get some proper riding gear on my legs, I am transfering my weight around as I go but that pavement is getting kind kreepy close to the tucked in, jean clad legs...

We'll see, what I really want is a weekend at a track school and a couple track days...In that order...

Something that can help is to squat down on the ground and rotate your weight to each foot. You ever see someone from an Asian country squat down? This is how you should do it, with your bottom almost touching your heels. Now shift your weight to either leg and rotate the same knee with the weight on it out and away from your body. (this knee only). When you master this then your ready for the track! Remember there should be No weight on your handle bars when you turn! You countersteer with your hands (but never hang on the bars), this will give you alot of feedback from the bike. The bike can be steered by using your weight on the footpegs when done properly........... I.E. hard turn banking left, requires most of your weight to be transfered to the left footpeg. Just my two-cents, hope this "Steers you" in the right direction!

KS, Well I pretty much ride like you described... More or less...Depends on how much I manage to mind screw myself before any particular high speed corner... I am a big fan of keeping my weight off the bars, and I transfer prior to braking but your exercise sounds like a good idea.  Thanks...

And Now for some Different and not so different angles on my Baby...Just some pics shot while the camera was in hand...thought I would share cause I know we are all Chimps for Pictures...

1HEadOn1.jpg

The Demise of many a Bug...Not a WaterBug Though...

Intake.jpg

OK No Photoshop light adjustments here...And yeah...it's a black bike. Thought it interesting..

Leftchromelooking.jpg

Rear on stand...Just different angles is all...change of perspective...

Lowrear.jpg

Nice pics Rev...I'm getting a belt sander and fixing my chicken strips, then posting pics!  :D
Pics of my tires, pics of my finger, pics of my helmet, oh...pics of my newly acquired scratches and fugged up decal...

We are cuckoo for photos...just call me chimpy...

:bounce:

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1067529508 -->

...and I want someone to take a pic of your "big goofy grin" when you're riding! I'm quite curious!
:tounge:

Nah, The goofy grin goes out the window because of the Mustache. Once over about thirty it transforms itself into a freakin handle-Bar Grand dad stache...Thus the helmet stays in place. :D

Though I have a second original windscreen coming in...I am going to be cutting on it, making a little "Bikini" Screen if you will in an attempt to get more Air to me in the Summer. I might just cut a smiley face set of openings into that... :D

...want more air? Just pop your head up unless you're cruising speed is 100+...that'll mess your hair up...thus taking away from the big goofy grin none of us will ever get to see...

They are nice pics...I'm just messing with you...meant to say "hey, shiny bike!" because I can see everything in your garage!

Rev, Dude I own an '02 LE and according to me, based on how you have taken those pictures you are the proudest "LE"...... sorry..."Midnight Falcon" owner on this board.
Peace :)

Back