** thank you street &track **

runeight

why ask why
Donating Member
Registered
Greetings,

I had ordered a windscreen from an outfit in Miami. 37 days later I recieved the windscreen but it was the wrong one!! F#@*K!!!

So..another $10.00 bucks in shipping to return for credit! $20 lost all together.

Called Charles on Friday and here today! Right stuff too! I'll probably shop no where else from now on. Oh! The PAZZO levers are stunning!

In this picture I put on the screen, levers and GSXR mirrors which, as you folks told me, way better. Other improvments forth coming. Bike will be down for two more weeks minuim.

Thanks again Charles!!

hogger...

117_1705.JPG

here is a shot with the 06 LE wheels bought from member Ludicrous Speed.

I knew they would look great! Of course the EBC rotors, pads and titanium hardware doesn't hurt.

hogger...

117_1711.JPG

the rims really look good as well with the rotors...

Charles is a stand up guy in my book as well

Very nice- more pics of screen and MIRRORS please? TIA Hogger

looks real good...Is pazzo lever closer to grips than stock lever? I have a short fingers to quick shift and its gettin jurk sometimes...need shorty or more curved one (so it will get closer to grip)

Looks nice bro! Love those rotors...schweeet!

Where in AZ are you?

looks real good...Is pazzo lever closer to grips than stock lever? I have a short fingers to quick shift and its gettin jurk sometimes...need shorty or more curved one (so it will get closer to grip)
the brake side lever gets real close. The clutch side is a little farther than the brake side. Works just great!

They are pricey for sure but worth it.

hogger...

13.jpg

Greetings,

I had ordered a windscreen from an outfit in Miami. 37 days later I recieved the windscreen but it was the wrong one!! F#@*K!!!

So..another $10.00 bucks in shipping to return for credit! $20 lost all together.

Called Charles on Friday and here today! Right stuff too! I'll probably shop no where else from now on. Oh! The PAZZO levers are stunning!

In this picture I put on the screen, levers and GSXR mirrors which, as you folks told me, way better. Other improvments forth coming. Bike will be down for two more weeks minuim.

Thanks again Charles!!

hogger...
Great, the moral of the story is stick with who you know and trust. I would think Street & Track will be seeing more of your business. Don't always chase the penny, but we don't need to tell you that. Fortunately you found out with out getting hurt to bad.

Back